Bfp? Please help. Docs arent any help

WannaBeAMommy9

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new to the thread.
I belive i am pregnant, i dont know how many days past o i am, but ive been having alot of symptoms.
So i picked up an equate, and took it about 20 minures ago, and before the control line showed i seen a faint line apear, then it got darker, this is the test after 10 minutes, i doubt its a indent or evap because its blue.
Has anyone had this before and been pregnant. Docs say im not preganant, they will not do an ultrasound.
My symptoms are
Nausea
Back ache
Boobs tender
Abdomen tender
Closed bloated cervix.
Bloated abdomen.
Veins in boobs/chest showing.
Heartburn
Moodswings
Acne breakouts.

Attachments

• 20160917_003843.jpg
    20160917_003843.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 20160917_003741.jpg
    20160917_003741.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 77
  • 20160917_003837.jpg
    20160917_003837.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 71
Why does the doctor say you aren't pregnant? Looks like you could be very early on to me. A pink dye test might show a clearer line for you.

An ultrasound wouldn't likely show anything anyway, it would be too early. Have you had a blood test?

When was your last period? I remember one of your posts from a while ago thinking you were pregnant so you could be a few weeks along, or this is a new cycle?

I can see something on that test but don't have much experience with blue dye tests. I know they are known for evaps.

I went to the Er on 9/11/16
And he said i had a misscarriage, my levels were at 5.5 but he didnt do any exams, ultrasounds, nothing. He just discharged me with a misscarriage.
Then he refered me to an old pervert OB and he die a pevlic exam and noting else. He said he doesnt "think" im pregnant but when i asked where all of my symptoms were coming from he said "well i dont know" so the internet is all i have.
I took another test just now, and its the same way. Faint positive.

Heya, to me it's looks like you are. When was your af and how long do you cycles tend to me? Is the test you just done another blue or different brand? Xx

I really hope i am! Ive been ttc for a while now, so this would be a very good thing.
I will update if i get a doctors appointment.

I've had bad Evaps on those tests so I'd try another brand.

If the lines are real then they will progress and darken every two days.

But some more tests and keep testing.

Xx

I am really really sorry to say this but is it possible a lot of your symptoms are in your head? I remember a few of your posts and you've been agonising over this for some weeks now.. It's happened to me before, when you really want something your mind starts playing tricks on you, there is such a thing as a 'phantom pregnancy' where you are convinced you are pregnant but you're not. You need to go and get another blood test and listen to the doctors even if they're saying something you don't want to hear. I'm sorry for the tough love but you need to move on with your life one way or the other. Hope you get answers soon x

I'm afraid I have to agree with Kate. I hope you are pregnant but you need to listen to your doctor. Ask for another blood test and if that is also negative then I'm afraid you are not pregnant. Blue dye tests are famous for evaps and those don't look like good lines to me. Going for a wee before a blood test makes no difference at all to the blood test. Lots of women start to notice new symptoms when they first ttc even when they're not pregnant, it's just one of those things.

This is getting embarrassing. you do realise that people can check everything you've posted on here? Your profile is full of the same posts that you have got your bfp every week, its not big nor clever, do all us genuine people on here looking for support in ttc a favour and stop trolling everyone.

Me too.

I will no longer be commenting on these type of posts from you.

Must admit I've been a bit confused by all the posts and some conflicting info on them all. Giving you the benefit of the doubt it seems you're not pregnant, sorry to say. A doctor told you you had a miscarriage and your hcg levels are that of someone who isn't pregnant as several doctors have said. Really hope you're genuine but ttc is a very sensitive subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back