BFN!

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :wave:

Well im currently 16 or 17dpo today and if like last month im on a 30 days cycle AF is due today.

POAS this morning with a Tesco and got a BFN!

Thought she had got me on Tuesday went to the loo in the night and when i wiped there was a tiny bit of blood about half the size of a peanut but nothing in the morning.:shock:

I have had cramps/twinges and like a prodding feeling on my left side the last couple of days so not sure whether shes on her way or maybe it is little bean settling in.

Will have to see what today brings, will now wait until the weekend to test.

Sorry for waffling.:)

xxx

Ahh boo BFN's are horrid! :shakehead:

You're bit of blood the size of half a peanut made me chuckle though, the half a peanut bit of course WFT made you think of that lol!! :)

FX the half a peanut is implantation! I do hope so!

Good Luck!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

LOL i dont know why i thought of a peanut it just popped in my head cause of the size! xxx

sorry about the BFN hun, hopefully your not out yet though :) good luck. xx

hey chick.
sorry :bfn: but fx as af still hasnt showed up yet u could be a late shower lol. xxx

If ur half peanut of blood was implantation on Tuesday it could be a few more days for the hcg to show. Got my fx for u spinney :dust: xx

Last edited:
I know how you feel. I'm 5 days late now! Still getting bfn and the witch is nowhere tO be seen! Got my tire Essex m headaches back us aching all the time, tinged in my abdomen not to mention the michelin road map on my knockers! Blue veins all seem to he heading fir my niPs with thread veins on them. Got bumps and dark rings.

Come the hell. ON!!

Either bean needs to be showing soon or that bloody witch can get on her broomstick cos I need to know!

Well, i dont know if this is a sign or not but ive been having waves of nausea for bout a week now and ive just thrown up!

Still no sign of AF, got loads of cramps and still feeling nauseous. May test again tomorrow or sunday xxx

Good luck Nikki - i hope the witch stays away xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back