BFN ~ But not 100% convinced

stupidcupid

Reaction score
Finally did my test the other day and got a BFN... However I'm still not 100% convinced! :roll: I think I took the test wrong

Got booked in at the dr's next week for some other stuff and will ask them then.

If it's not pregnancy then I do need to find out what it is, and would rather just wait till I see the dr, just to get it over with in one go. so my heads still anyhow

eeeeek!

What makes you think the test was wrong if you don't mind me asking?

How late is your period?

Have you tried another test since?

xxxxx

I was going to ask the same thing Carnat.

I know way before i got BFP that I was either pregnant or something else was wrong but more likely that I was pregnant just had THAT feeling xx

My period came, but last time before I miscarried I never missed one, it's common in my family to still get them throughout, I made a previous post with all my symptoms, along with the situation. Most of the symptoms I still get, especially the tummy twinges and still not being able to drink tea, my boobs are still a dd/e cup not a c, I'm constantly shattered, and my lower ab is hardish and beginning to stick out.

When I miscarried last time, I had no real idea until it happened, just minor symptoms but thought nothing of it and I was between 8-10 weeks

I think I didn't pee on the stick long enough.

I won't get chance to do another test before I go Dr's so might as well wait lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back