BFN?

joannaB

Reaction score
okay so i said iw asnt going to test until 10th (thats the day i know i was DEFF on my period in august) but im feeling a bit crap and got some odd boob tingling so i got a really cheapo test (the 2 for £1 ones - i dunno if they any good) and it came out BFN (2nd/3rd wee)

Is it normal for thetest strip to still be lined at the bottom with pink? because every other time i have tested there hasnt been.

I only got a cheap one because ive got some coming in a few days that i ordered offline, and that was supposed to stop me testing "early"

do you think i should wait more or just accept that theres something ELSE wronmg with me

im not desperate to be pregnant, just desperate to know so i dont htink im immagining/wanting these symptoms.

as long as the control line showed up the test it working fine, sounds to me like unfortunately they were neg tests.

there have been plenty of times ive had symptoms in the past only to discover i wasnt pregnant.

i think sometime we work ourselves up and think we are experiencing things which is a pain.

i'd wait a week or so till after ur due if u still havent come on try again

ive used the mega cheap ones too and if theyve been positive ive know from day i was due

good luck xx

i did a 2nd one later that day - cos it was there and i csant NOT lol and looked like an ultra faint line - wouldnt even photograph - but mayube it was an evap.

im going to test on the 10th. if its neg ill leave it a week and test again.

If im not me and my bf are going to wait until about April tiem to officially try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back