beware when finding out sex of baby!

fran_23

Reaction score
My friend has 2 boys and has just had her third baby..she was told by cheri22 she saw a girl and september..anyway she was told it was another boy a her 20 week scan, she had the name picked etc...she had a girl week ago!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

:shock: congratulations and welcome to the world little girl.I hope mum and baby are well.whats babys name?kind of a nice surprise really,well i hope so :think:

She called her Ellie louise marion, they are doing very well, it was a lovely surprise as she really wanted a girl and was going to have another try for a girl when she thought she was having a boy..they were going to call him Preston! lol

OK I have heard loads about this cheri22 who is she? I have heard loads bad but also loads good????

well thats really good news then that they got the surprise they were originally hoping for..and a gorgeous name.

baby-storm said:
OK I have heard loads about this cheri22 who is she? I have heard loads bad but also loads good????
Cherri does pregnancy predictions..i have heard good and bad too! i got a free prediction and she told me she saw a girl associated with march (either concieved or born in) followed by a boy in december so i think she was wrong there..lol theres a thread on here somewhere with her predictions for girls on here and if she was right or not!! google her and her website will come up..you can pay for a prediction or wait ages for a free one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back