Mandy Masters - Clair voyent

EllieG

Reaction score
I had a reading from Mandy yesterday and she was great! So spot on with lots of details, she writes a column in take a break fate and fortune. She said she thought Freya has an ability to see spirit :shock: She does watch things - I put it down to staring into space, she also waves into thin air, apparently she is communicating with my nana who died last year, I was really close to her. On a bad note she said mine and my oh relationship wasnt strong and she could see our relationship not lasting :( but also said she could see another pregnancy in october :shock: she asked me if I was well protected because now wasnt a good time for another baby :rotfl: (wellllll you have to have sex to have a baby ..........dont you :? :rotfl)
Anyone heard of MAndy or had a reading from her? She gave me a lot of names, and told me stff she couldnt have guessed at.

no ive never heard of her but sounds good. how did you get the reading was it one of the phone line things or did you go to see her? also how much did it cost?

xxxxx

Hiya :cheer: ,

I read fate & fortune. How lucky are you to get a reading. :D

How do you arrange one if you don't mind me asking. :)

That's cool. I would love to get a reading done one day, to see if anything is said about my father who passed away last yr, future with OH, career, any pregnancies... It has always fascinated me.

My mum arranged it, it was a loooonng wait, she does the readings in a special hut in her garden http://www.mandymasters.com/contactus.html was a half hour reading, cost £30, I took a tape and she recorded it for me. She was the best that I have been to ( and I have been to a few)!
ETA the reading was in Essex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back