britney spears.......

hels said:
MMMMMMMMMM...Justin!

oi!!!
nono2.gif
you are a MRS now

nanana.gif

LMAO Dionne...Im just thinking that no one compares to my DH.... lol.....Justin may be sexy but not a patch on the OH.....HONEST :fib:

i say that about my DH compared with Joaquin Phoenix. I would turn down a night with Joaquin for my hubby :fib:

Me too, the media are evil. Who knows what really goes on, congrats to her :clap:

Ahem....I think K-fed is quite attractive in a rat-faced kind of way.. :oops:

LittleMinx said:
Ahem....I think K-fed is quite attractive in a rat-faced kind of way.. :oops:

Littleminx that is just wrong :rotfl:

I'd welcome a bit of the trousersnake anyday :D

are you guys sure about the name? Because on another forum I go on, everybody said that she called him Sutton Pierce.

thats a strange name sutton pierce hmm

Justin Timberlake is kinda sexy in a boyish way hmmm :wink:

OOOOO I dont know what the crack is now - it hasn't been announced on her offical site from Jive records and on her site that she write on is currently ''work in progress!!'' which seems convienant!!

Here is an interesting article I found though - Think of it what you will!!

Britney Spears gave birth to her second child late on Monday night, a source close to the family confirmed to MTV News, but whether it is a boy or a girl has yet to be officially revealed. Both Us Weekly and The National Enquirer have reported the baby to be a boy; Spears' rep, however,dismissed the reports as "speculation."

Although it was never officially confirmed, Spears was expected to give birth later this week; reports circulated that she would have labor induced on Thursday in order to prepare for a cesarean birth. The birth of Spears' first son last year was also a cesarean (see "Britney Spears Gives Birth To A Baby Boy").

Rumors that Spears went into labor last week were promptly debunked after photographs of the singer driving to Taco Bell on Thursday surfaced. The singer was also photographed taking her son Sean Preston for a drive with her around Malibu, California, in her white Mercedes on Monday.

Spears discovered she was pregnant for the second time in early February, but waited until early May to confirm the news during an appearance on CBS' "The Late Show With David Letterman" (see "Britney Pregnant Again").

The birth marks Spears' second and her husband Kevin Federline's fourth child; Federline already has two children with former girlfriend Shar Jackson: 4-year-old Kori and 2-year-old Kaleb.

if she HAS called him Sutton Pierce, that's two boys with the initials S.P. though lol.

Xena said:
if she HAS called him Sutton Pierce, that's two boys with the initials S.P. though lol.

And she was apparently booked in for the c-section on Seans birthday (only reason she didnt was Dr's didnt want to wait that long after a consultation or something) so that would have been 2 S.P's on the same day pmsl

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm break me off a piece of the timberlake!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back