best sickness cures?

LucyAnn

Reaction score
What have you found that works?

digestive biscuits helps me alittle during day but can't find anything to help me in the morning, without fail i will be sick :eek:

What's all your best tips?
xxx

Sherbet Lemons seem good at the moment, but who knows what will help tomorrow! Also smoothies go down quite nicely first thing in the morning!

Eat or drink something before you get out of bed and get up very slowly. I set my alarm half hour early then read my pregnancy book and sipped water and had a dry cream cracker, crumbs in the bed not good though!

My saving grace was the travel sickness bands that you put round your wrists. They didn't stop the nausea, but dulled it enough to be able to eat a little, which gave me some much needed strength!

Hope you start to feel a little better soon x x

intresting ones to try here. Someone at work just mentioned fresh pineapple never knew there was so much out there including the bands. I just thought it was ginger biscuits or ginger biscuits! lol xx

yep i agree with wish.... ginger tea worked for me! x

ginger is suppose to be a good 1 but i dont really suffer with morning sickness so wouldnt know its heartburn that is getting me on this 1 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back