Terrible sickness, any tip?!?!?!

ASD123456

Reaction score
Morning,

Well mysickness seems to have accelerated to a whole new level. It lasts all day, getting worse in the mornings and evenings. I can't do anything. I hate to sound like I'm moaning but it is really getting me down.

Please let me in on any cures you've found, they would be so helpful.

A xxx

If its getting to be all day, every day and so bad its affecting things, then go see your GP as they can give you something to help IIRC.

my ms was pretty bad ... i even lost weight in the first few weeks because I couldn't eat.. I used to get by with drinking lots and lots of icy cold water... the colder the better...

i got anti sickness tabs too but they really didn't help much... in fact nothing helped much except the water.... :(

Different things work for different women. I've found eating little and often helps a bit, and definitely keeping your fluids up.

If you're 9 weeks then hopefully you'll soon be out of it. I think mine faded wk 11-13 last time and although I still had the aversions after that, as long as I avoided them I was fine.

Oh thanks so much for the advice girls, I'm going to try it all out. I'm looking forward to the blooming stage, and of course the end product, it'll more than make up for this!

A xxx

Has anyone tried the sea bands? My stepmum has hyperemesis wondered if they may help :think:

hi, i tried everything to help me, but nothing worked except complete bedrest. i was like it with my other three too so you name it i,ve tried it. im now 16 weeks still being sick in the morning, but im out of bed and managing to take the kids to school again. it was the dizzy feeling that made me the worse and now thats gone.

i also suffer alot with bloatiness and someone recommended on her peppermint cordial.........and it works and has a cooling taste to.

all i can say is that it does get better, you dont feel like it will at the time but after 10 weeks of being stuck in a bedroom, i can now say there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I tried the travel sickness bands and I was only sick once but I wasn't wearing them at the time.

I can't say for sure if they really worked, but I was too scared to take them off just incase they did.

As I said I was only ever sick once, but did still suffer the nausea which came and went. I did press on the bands while feeling sick and again I'm not sure if they made a real difference.

They're not expensive so I would say they are worth a try. xxx

im sooking on lollipops, not sure if its helping but not been sick...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back