Sea bands!

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Yestarday I had really bad morning sickness so I googled morning sickness cures and found that a lot of ppl find sea bands work really well, they r accupressure bands your wear on each wrist so I went and bought some last night and even though iv felt a little sick nothing like yeasterday and as yet iv not actaully been sick so a big thumbs up from me. Thought id share my little cure with you all. Has anyone else tried them? x

Hi Leibiloo87

I found out i was pregnant yesterday i am still in shock as we was suppose to be starting IVF soon after 4 years of TTC, i am due on the 10th July i hope everything goes smoothly for us i am just trying to stay relaxed, i am waiting for the doctors to phone me with confirmation of my pregnancy they said friday, i keep thinking they will phone up and say i am not pregnant even though i have the first response positive in my bedroom lol just want to say hi as we are due round the same time.

Maxine

xxx

Aww congrats hun thats amazing!! so happy for you, try to relax hun im sure everything will be fine. Im still at the stage where I cant quite believe im pregnant I found out monday and I keep checking the test to make sure the line is still there haha. Good luck to you and heres to us both having a happy healthy 9 months xxx

I wear them 24/7, boots sell travel bands for 7.99! They don't work for everyone but I think they help me. I've been using them since I was just under 7 weeks. I only take them off when in shower or bath lol. Decided last saturday to take them off all day and 3 hours went by and I felt ill so put them straight back on x

iv got the 7,99 boots ones aswel iv been wearing em none stop since i got them I think there great x

I couldn't have survived without mine. I too had them on 24/7 and have just recently been able to take them off for the first time in 7 weeks - hooray!

I also found that snacking on salty crisps helped but taking vitamin B6 tablets (which are supposed to be good for nausea) made me feel 100 times worse.

xx

Im taking pregnacare n some ppl find they feel sick with that but iv been on it since august so dont think its that. Iv been sipping ice cold water as soon as I get up which I find helps, and ill be wearing my sea bands for a good few weeks I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back