Cures for morning sickness

Bexie

Reaction score
Help!!!

I am feeling really sick most of the time and I was hoping some of you might have some good suggestions to combat this constant feeling of sickness.

I've tried ginger tea and biscuits and it didn't do anything!!

I'm desperate. :puke:

My mother in law gave me some ginger ale to try and i found that quite good. To be honest i dont think it was the ginger but more the fizziness making me burp! :rotfl:
Iv been suffering with it really bad since i was 4 weeks. I just eat wen i feel sick (makes me feel a bit better) which means i eat all the time lol. But all i can really stomach is stuff like apples or plain toast.

Thanks for that I'll give it a go. I'm the same I've been eating jacket potato's on their own with a bit of marge. I get full up so quickly. I'm sure I must be loosing weight. Might weigh myself when I get home tonight out of interest.

Hiya Bexie

My wife had (has!) it really bad - and the thing that made it bearable was those travel sickness bands. No idea why, but it just takes the edge of it - she was nauseous all day, but they have made it so she can cope with it.

Hope that helps

Jimmer

Another good bit of advice, although I don't know how I'd explain it to all the people I work with, I'll have to get some long sleeved tops out!! :D

I drank lucozade and that helped!! Also eating anything that you crave lol! I recommend never letting yorself suffer! (unless it is something silly or not allowed lol)

I haven't found anything that stops it. I eat when I feel sick which stops the nausea but then makes me feel all full and sick in a different way.

I find digestive biscuits help a bit. I tried ginger biscuits but I just got sick of eating them :roll:

Mine is easing off a bit now. Hurrah!

Just eating constantly is all that helps with my nausea unfortunately. :oops: I was dieting before falling pregnant so the collosal amount I am attempting to stuff down my throat has not gone unnoticed in the office! :roll: Luckily, I've only fancied fairly healthy things like carrot sticks, rice cakes, dried apricots etc so managed to blag my way through with some made up rubbish about eating small and often to help speed up your metabolism! :lol:
The few times I have actually been sick though (normally first thing when I haven't had a chnace to eat anything) I have much better. The nausea seems to subside then. Otherwise, it lasts pretty much until the tiredness gets hold of me and knocks me out soon after tea! :sleep:

I agree...eating all the time helps me! :lol: Im never hungry these days but snacking all day long has been helping to keep the sickness away!

Lots of luck x

the travel sickness bands really worked for me, but you would need to put long sleeves on :think:

and i agree with the others keep eating the min you tummy is hungary the sickness starts.

the only thing thats helping me is forcing myself to eat something every 2 hours even if its just a piece of toast and sipping hot sweet tea is helping too xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back