Best Charting App

Salley

Reaction score
I'm currently using an app called "My Calendar" on a Samsung Galaxy S5. It predicts my ovulation, tracks my cycle, allows me to specify how heavy or light my AF is, tracks temperature, OPKs and has various symptom/CM options.. I'm curious if there are better apps out there. What do you use and what benefits are there to your preferred charting app?

I used fertility friend. Its great especially if you are temping as it pin points ovulation etc. I personally wouldnt use anything else. Xx

I like fertility friend when I was temping. I have my days app and just downloaded clue which is better with symptoms etc. Funnily they both gave me different day for ovulation and next period. DTD to the clue app as new and my days not worked for the last year.

I used fertility friend a couple of years ago and didn't really find it very user friendly, and it kept asking me to buy more features etc. It also hated my irregular cycles and often wouldn't accept the data as it was outside the limits it thought a cycle should have. They may have changed it a lot since then though as I've not been on it since.

Currently using Ovia on my e reader. I quite like it and it accommodates my irregular cycles without too much bother! It just changes my fertile window a lot and accepts the date with no issues. There aren't that many options for symptoms compared to the Countdown to Pregnancy one I also use on my laptop, that has no end to choose from and is very comprehensive.

Much prefer ovia to FF now. Don't have to buy anything for it to give you advice and it has a community section xx

I love fertility friend. I don't mind paying as its so accurate and has helped so much with learning about my fertile window.

I use ovia as well this is my first cycle using it, I've found it very useful for tracking what I eat as I'm trying to loose weight and it's almost like a game to me to tick all the water boxes, silly I know but works for me xx

I'm using Fertility Friend now... it's definitely more detailed with the BBT charting, which I like.. and I get to share cute little CD/DPO tickers in my signature (because that's important for self-motivation). Thank you, ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back