Best Charting App

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Salley, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

I'm currently using an app called "My Calendar" on a Samsung Galaxy S5. It predicts my ovulation, tracks my cycle, allows me to specify how heavy or light my AF is, tracks temperature, OPKs and has various symptom/CM options.. I'm curious if there are better apps out there. What do you use and what benefits are there to your preferred charting app?

2. luratraloora

luratraloora Well-Known Member

I used fertility friend. Its great especially if you are temping as it pin points ovulation etc. I personally wouldnt use anything else. Xx

3. glowing

glowing Well-Known Member

I like fertility friend when I was temping. I have my days app and just downloaded clue which is better with symptoms etc. Funnily they both gave me different day for ovulation and next period. DTD to the clue app as new and my days not worked for the last year.

4. snowbee

snowbee Well-Known Member

I used fertility friend a couple of years ago and didn't really find it very user friendly, and it kept asking me to buy more features etc. It also hated my irregular cycles and often wouldn't accept the data as it was outside the limits it thought a cycle should have. They may have changed it a lot since then though as I've not been on it since.

Currently using Ovia on my e reader. I quite like it and it accommodates my irregular cycles without too much bother! It just changes my fertile window a lot and accepts the date with no issues. There aren't that many options for symptoms compared to the Countdown to Pregnancy one I also use on my laptop, that has no end to choose from and is very comprehensive.

5. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Much prefer ovia to FF now. Don't have to buy anything for it to give you advice and it has a community section xx

6. broody2013

broody2013 Well-Known Member

I love fertility friend. I don't mind paying as its so accurate and has helped so much with learning about my fertile window.

7. DarcyHodge

DarcyHodge Well-Known Member

I use ovia as well this is my first cycle using it, I've found it very useful for tracking what I eat as I'm trying to loose weight and it's almost like a game to me to tick all the water boxes, silly I know but works for me xx

8. Salley

Salley Well-Known Member

I'm using Fertility Friend now... it's definitely more detailed with the BBT charting, which I like.. and I get to share cute little CD/DPO tickers in my signature (because that's important for self-motivation). Thank you, ladies!