my belly button

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
ive got it pierced and my belly button is unusaly small.
anyways i have a plastic maternity bar in it but my belly button has now desided to pop out instead of being an innie.
its only half done it but now it feels like my bar is being ripped out with the strane.
i dont really want to remove my belly bar do you think it will be ok to leave and see if it sorts itself out.
or shall i take it out now before anymore damage is done :(
manda xx

I don't have one but i think if i did i would take it out to be on the safe side.

can you not put a hoop in it hun to keep it open? I have used big hoop earrings and allsorts in mine to keep it from closing up :lol: Is that the reason you dont want to take it out?

xx

I'd take it out too - it might be stopping your belly button from popping out properly

I have my belly button pierced twice - once at the top and once at the bottom. I've taken out the top one but I might leave the bottom one as it doesn't sit in the way of my belly button but if I need to take it out then I will.

im not sure i have any hoops lol ive had it done about ooo 8 years now so dont think it will close up too quickly.
i just really like it and think it looks pretty lol
think it will have to come out though if my belly button pops right out :(
thanks the both of you :)
manda xx

sorry to say this but I have had my top one done for 7 years and its closed up now :( But depends on the person - I don't wear earrings in my bottomw holes in my ears and they haven't closed up

Awww, maybe take it out for a little while and see how it feels. If it feels better leave it out. Ive had mine done for 10 years now and it still closes up a bit but nothing a needle cant sort out :)

i will take it out later then before my bath then i can give it a good clean aswell :)
manda xx

i would take it out if i was you, i have just taken mine out last night it was a maternity one,and it was totally minging its all infected with puss and it really really hurts!!!!! :cry:

thanks all i have now removed it and nowonder why it was sore
its not so much as a hole just a tiny slit :(
manda xx

samandbump said:
i would take it out if i was you, i have just taken mine out last night it was a maternity one,and it was totally minging its all infected with puss and it really really hurts!!!!! :cry:

my top one was like that - thats why I took it out

oh no, best to take it out. I've not got an outy yet and my belly bar is fine

After reading this post i have decided to remove my top belly bar too as my belly button is popping :cry:

Like Bee i have mine done twice and have kept the bottom one in and im hoping i can keep that one in.

I feel gutted as i really liked them and have had them for years its a very sad day but for a good cause.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My bottom one is appearing to be fine - but I have a feeling it might grow out as the skin feels like it is getting thinner :(

I had to take my nipple one out too - all I've got it my ears now and I loved my piercings

Bee said:
My bottom one is appearing to be fine - but I have a feeling it might grow out as the skin feels like it is getting thinner :(

I had to take my nipple one out too - all I've got it my ears now and I loved my piercings

I had my nipple done but took it out a few years ago now do you know if this has an effect on breast feeding :think:

My bottom one appears fine at the mo although may have to change the bar my top was going a bit thin (if you know what i mean where they grow out) so im hoping that after babys here i may get it re done again.

I don't think it does affect breastfeeding - I have read that u can breastfeed with it still in. I only took mine out a few months ago so it is still healing. It looks a bit funny sometimes.

I kept my navel bar in throughout my first pregnancy but my belly button never popped out so it wasn't an issue. It got a bit sore but I think thats cos I didn't put the maternity bar in soon enough.

It's been fine so far this time. If it's hurting it's probably better to take it out, you can always have it re-pierced later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back