Kimbo said:
couldn't resist :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

doghump.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Kimbo said:
couldn't resist :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

doghump.gif

:rotfl: although slightly disturbing :rotfl:

Kimbo the funniest thing is when I post and quote you the full name of the photobucket image comes up. That one was kimbo0988/doghump.gif :rotfl:

lou said:
Kimbo the funniest thing is when I post and quote you the full name of the photobucket image comes up. That one was kimbo0988/doghump.gif :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :oops: :oops:

I've not had a show everytime until labour is in full swing......fingers crossed
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Natural mamma said:
I've not had a show everytime until labour is in full swing......fingers crossed
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:dance: I so hope this is really it :pray:

Looks like your gonna win the race lady! :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Im not jealous or anything - honest! :fib: :fib:

Seriously though - fingers crossed it sounds really promising that your LO is on the way! :hug: :hug:

OK the pain is getting quite uncomfortable :? I've had a bath, eaten something and been relaxing. I just can't tell if it's regular or not as i just have a constant back ache and low cramps that just seems to continually hurt. Not sure what to do? Supposed to be driving to the hosp for an appointment with councilor but now not sure whether I should drive if i may be in early labour? My hubby said he can come back from work (about 30mins away) and pick me up? He also wants me to call the MW at LandD?

Confused :?

If it was me (which it isnt grrrrrrrrrr!!) then I would call the labour ward cos it sounds like early labour to me and they may suggest you go in to get checked over.

GOOD LUCK HUN!! Xxxxxxxxxx

GOOD LUCK KJL!!!

Wish it was me I am really fed up but realise I am way behind you!

XXXXXXXXXXXX

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck :hug:

I'd ring hubby and get him home :D

J-Do1979 said:
If it was me (which it isnt grrrrrrrrrr!!) then I would call the labour ward cos it sounds like early labour to me and they may suggest you go in to get checked over.

GOOD LUCK HUN!! Xxxxxxxxxx

Just spoke to my mum and she was great, really calm. She's going to come and pick me up. Could be nothing but she says it's best to get checked. I will try and keep u guys updated. Moomoo was my text buddy though and she;s in hosp, anyone else fancy a last min txt buddy?

J-Do1979 said:
Me me me!

I have just PM'd you babe
xx

Thanks hun :D PM'd u back, like I say it's more likely to be nothing but since I have an appointment at the Hosp anyway I may as well be checked out just to make sure. I bet u end up popping before me :rotfl:

sounds like it is labour to me... the pains you describe are exactly like mine at the start... my waters broke first though so i knew what it was. i didnt hve a show until i was in established labour...

good luck i hope this is it... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back