been shopping

kellylou

Reaction score
Only got boring things tho as half price baby stuff in sainsburys got pampers and huggies with my vouchers then half price on wipes, ohnsons baby products and sainsbury own brand filled a whole drawer still lots more to get tho!

Oooooh yay x x somebody please remind me I have have have to buy practical stuff as well as baby clithes! Lmao x x

They had 400ml& 500ml of various Johnsons products 2 for £4 in Boots which i got!! The Bedtime bath smells lovely!!

Ooooh thats good got vouchers for there too!! I made a list today cos I was worried I was over buying but after working out if baby has 12 nappies a day I have 16 days supply only eeek! Busy keeping ocucpied as waiting for the 12th jul to come around is frustrating me!

Ooooh I have a triple advantage points voucher for johnsons products at boots so may have to mosey on down next week x lol x

I need to get a new advantage card want the free changing bag again lols

Well done Kel on your bargains, bet it's nce to see all the bits in the draw ready tho!
Can't wait to get buying some bits

I do feel a bit weird buying it all and i have to keep telling myself there will be a little one at the end of the year but on my 20 week scan i can start buying all i want!

i did the same got loads of johnsons stuff, wipes etc cant stopping smelling the bedtime bath hehe x

Went to Mothercare today and they have up to 50% off on their maternity clothes (some lovely dresses, work type trousers and jeans) and also they have 10% off of car seats!!!It says the offer finishes today but when we asked the woman said it could go on till next weekend!! So we have ordered a car seat and hopefully it will fit in OH's car as it fits lovely in mine!!!
We also got some size 1 new baby pampers nappies 2 for £6!!!

OH said to me not to buy anything more for Noa now..he says he will pay for it when we go and buy it.. :( He said to treat myself instead as i wont be able too soon. Its nice but i do like to buy little things and put in my huge Noa suitcase :) and i feel guilty spending money on myself so OH gave me some money to go to sainsburys and do some shopping for Noa. :D (got a feeling my money will not go on me anyway but its ok just mean more things for the boy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back