i got a few things for me and my baby today

budge

Reaction score
went to sainsburys and got a couple of bargains
jonsons baby bath with baby oil half price
jonsonsbaby shampoo half price
and breast pads half price too!

i was thrilled as i love to baqg bargains! :clap:

so tonight im going to compile a list of the other things i need. Then im gonna go for it everyone! im gonna go out and get all the stuff i need for hospital and for the baby! woohoo

lol! You go girl!! :D

Ive already started collecting things for my hospital bag, bought a nice wash bag off ebay that arrived friday lol

I dont need booby pads yet :( but im still wearing underwired bras... I know naughty girl. Does anyone know if I should swope yet to my maternity bras? Could that be the reason why im not leaking yet? (sorry slight change of subject lol)

listen hun if you have a POUNDLAND near you they sell all jonsons stuff for £1 its great :D (yes thats where i got all mine from...lol :lol: )

weestar i don't have a pound land near me :( thats not fair! *sulks*

violet glow the breast pads are for after i have baby as i don't get leaky boobs before i have baby (you watch this pregnancy i will now! LOL)

and violet glow if you want to breast feed get rid of the underwired NOW!!! and get a good fitting support bra! At this rate you'll be tucking your tits in your knickers by the time you're 40! tutut

:think: so thast why my boobs are so saggy :shock: i honestly thought it was ok to wear a wired bra while pregnant (i expressed milk with adele but colby just didnt like my boobies)

yeah wearing an underwired bra is said to affect your milk supply. Also its so important to get a good fitting bra during pregnancy.
Its a bit like getting shoes for children - got to have room for expansion so that thy grow correctly and you feel comfy :D

violet im so glad the tucking your tits in your knickers got through to you hun :D

i was just about to say 'good i'll know that for next time' BUT there wont be a next time for us :lol: :lol: :lol:

budge said:
violet im so glad the tucking your tits in your knickers got through to you hun :D

lol... I was wondering why I leaked at 13 weeks when pregnant with zack but I havent had anything yet this time around.... stupid pregnancy brain

ops should edit that... i meant leak from my boobs :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back