johnsons Baby box "v" asda own!

treeze

Reaction score
Just had a little look at what's on offer at the asda baby event...

The johnsons baby box does seem like a great deal (especially for a brand name) but if you are looking to save money then you are better off buying the items individudally on the normal asda offers. You will end up with much bigger bottles that last longer and for nearly HALF the price:

The Johnsons Box is £10 but if you buy all the items separately from the asda own brand it works out £5.33!

Obviously you don't get the box so if you think the box is worth a fiver too then it's still a good deal. Oh and i didn't include the baby talc as i have heard that this is no longer recomended for use on babys. Loads of the Asda range of baby toiletries are on 2 for £2 and have been for some time.

The HUGGIES NEWBORN STARTER KIT VOUCHER when you join asda baby club online is FAB value. The voucher means you get it completely FREE and it includes a pack of newborn nappies, pack of wipes and a baby hat PLUS you get another voucher inside for £2 off any huggies newborn purchase (well they are currently £3.71 so that means you can get another pack of nappies for £1.71!) I think you get another one of these FREE STARTER KIT vouchers in the mum to be bounty pack too!

Oh well just thought i'd share that.. i have signed up to tesco, asda, sainsburys, boots and bounty this week so should get loads of vouchers soon!

happy shopping!

Last edited:
yeah im not too fussy on brands really, think its silly that you can pay double for things that are the same! i havent signed up to the asda baby club yet, will do that now x

hi flexilexi - hope everything goes well in the next couple of weeks - can't wait to hear your baby story! good luck - i bet you will be a star! x x

I bought the Johnson's box from Asda. I didn't even think of looking at Asda's own range. xx

Johnson's made AJ come out in a rash. :( As did boots own.

We've used Simple baby products. Great for sensitive baby skin.
You can get them in the Poundshop too :D Boots have them in for £2.03!
They do, bubble bath, shampoo, all in 1 wash and talc (if you choose to use it).

We use bits of Asda's little Angels range too and we really rate the range.

Last edited:
Johnson's made AJ come out in a rash. :( As did boots own.

We've used Simple baby products. Great for sensitive baby skin.
You can get them in the Poundshop too :D Boots have them in for £2.03!
They do, bubble bath, shampoo, all in 1 wash and talc (if you choose to use it).

We use bits of Asda's little Angels range too and we really rate the range.

Ethan was exactly the same and we use simple on him and will do on this baby 2. Johnsons smells lovely but its too perfumed for really sensitive skin. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back