Been pushed into the 2ww, kicking and screaming

Me and the hpt had a serious falling out this morning. It is refusing to show me it's lovely hidden line so I threw it at the wall. I did warn it that would happen if it did not comply ;) x

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cosmic you always brighten up my day with your post's!!

im sending loads of :dust: and :pray: your way!!
x x x x

how are you today huni???

I'm super duper thanks hun, very happy, must be the sun! Hope you're well smokey xxx

Fingers crossed for you :)

It's good to stay chilled (with minor outbursts of hpt related rage :oooo:) and this sunshine certainly is welcome.

Well I can't test again until Saturday morning now (as I am away until then!) so if I get a bfn then I think u can safely say it's a bfn this month! I have had some af cramps today, I'm sure she's on her way. I'm fine about that (no I'm not, I'll be really pee'd off and kick that witches ass) but neeeeever mind x

Hi girls! I will join you my last cd.

I know how you feel cosmic! Been watching my test all day long and there is no line. The witch is coming soon, I can sense it, and I get so frustrated when she's lurking around like this.

Have you noticed that if you look long enough on your tests, you see the second line? I'm going insane:wall2: I REALLY hope the witch comes and take me soon!
(sorry for the rant, I just want it to be over with)

No af (yet), loads of cm (clear), swollen flaps (cycling). Thanks for listening x

Swollen flaps? :rofl:
Still no wicked witch then????? Are you going to test again anytime soon? x

We will have to start calling her princess swollen flaps:bum::rofl:

swollen flaps???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

when you gonna test again cosmic!!! oooooohhhh im getting excited (and its not the thought of your swollen flaps that excites me)

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I shall resume poas Saturday with fmu. I'm having withdrawal!! I've taken to peeing on sticks from White magnum lolly ices to stop the shakes lol x

I shall resume poas Saturday with fmu. I'm having withdrawal!! I've taken to peeing on sticks from White magnum lolly ices to stop the shakes lol x
i have 150 hpts care of mr postie you can pee away lol

Well, this is weird, no af, no signs of af, very sore boobs and bfn this morning on a normal clearblue??? I might nip out and get a fr in the morning xx

I think you should run into tescos drop your knick knacks ands wee on every dam test they have sure to get an answer that way :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back