• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bedding Sets

Hahaha! I think I'd end up with something hideous! I've given Reshaun that kind of responsibility for some clothing for him!! I'll choose the bedding I reckon!!

I swear I've forgotten everything about babies! I didn't know they couldn't have bumpers or quilts til certain ages! I swear Reshaun had a bumper from when he was first in his cot! Can't even remember when he had the baby quilt!!

Think I'm gonna go for the Starry Night Winnie the Pooh Bear theme but just buy the lampshade, wall art, canvases etc. I'll make the rest up with plain White items and it will be a lot cheaper without the bumper or quilt!

Hahaha! I think I'd end up with something hideous! I've given Reshaun that kind of responsibility for some clothing for him!! I'll choose the bedding I reckon!!

I swear I've forgotten everything about babies! I didn't know they couldn't have bumpers or quilts til certain ages! I swear Reshaun had a bumper from when he was first in his cot! Can't even remember when he had the baby quilt!!

Think I'm gonna go for the Starry Night Winnie the Pooh Bear theme but just buy the lampshade, wall art, canvases etc. I'll make the rest up with plain White items and it will be a lot cheaper without the bumper or quilt!

Thats the one I've got hun - the starry night range - I know it's expensive, and I had forgotten about the cot bumper / quilt issues, but it's absolutely beautiful, so I'm really glad I got it :)

Just gonna paint the walls white, get the stickarounds, white rug for the floor, wooden blinds and white curtains for the window, and hopefully job done! Just gotta keep the cat out, am sure black cat hair on white bedding / rugs etc, isn't gona look too pretty :)
xx

Thanks PP! I reckon that's the best thing for me to do!

That sounds gorgeous Kirsty! Really fresh and perfect for a babies room! Minus the cat hair of course! Xx

I have the starry night range as well!

We were lucky enough to have the funds to go and buy it all in the sale - to be honest, it wasnt that much cheaper, the bedding set was maybe 20 quid off. But now its all set up it does look great!
However, like others have said, most of it is for show - the cot bumper and the quilt. There was a gorgeous blanket that came with it though. We also have the wall hangings, which are nice, the nappy stacker, which with our changing table we probably dont need, and the curtains!
Its been set up for a while now - bit strange that a baby will be in it soon!
x

my mum and father in law have bought us the whole of the starry night range. they wanted to get the stuff for the nursery and i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it.

they have even gone to the extreme of the thermometers to matcha dn the potty already to make sure they didn't stop doing it. lol.

having that with pine furniture white walls except one light blue feature wall where we are having wall stickers with a verse from twinkle twinle little star on it. although they have got the stickers aswell so don't know where we will put those. will post a pic when all done.

im so fussy that i have also found wardrobes and drawers with silver star handles and a blackout blind thats white with light blue stars on it. i know im mad but have a real thing about matching stuff. xxx

I'd love to be able to make stuff as well! But like PP I can barely sew a button on. I've always wanted to learn how to do quiltting - I really should!

I'm still patiently waiting for the nursery walls to be plastered, papered and painted. I just want it done NOW but I'm trying not to be demanding ;)

i think youve got every right to be demanding Pinky! If we cant demand when pregnant then when can we??? :) x

^^^^agreed!

I get stressed when I don't get what I want when I want it and that was before I was pregnant! Lol

My OH knows it's not healthy for me having to have tantrums this late in pregnancy so just finds it easier to say yes to everything! I've even got my Mum on the 'Yes to everything vibe' it's wicked!! I can only milk it for a few more weeks tho ;-)

Yeah I know girls but its my step dad who's doing it and unfortunately he can't do it any quicker :( I always planned to milk things when I got pregnant and no one has allowed me to!!!!! *stamps feet* really need to start milking stuff, just over 7 weeks left.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back