Nursery pictures / canvases

Nic36

Reaction score
So... Just trying to put the finishing touches to the nursery and am really struggling to find pictures / canvases for the wall. I have a large tree sticker on one wall. This is the one :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120621397121#ht_540wt_922
But I have space for a few pictures - maybe about three - to go above the bookcase. But I can't find any I like. Anybody found any nice girlie pictures / canvases they would like to share? I am thinking maybe bunnies or owls... Walls are light pink... Hmmm...

I got one with bears on it from bnq they had some dead cute baby pictures up there girly boyish and neutral ones, worth a look x

Oohh... Now b&q is somewhere I hadn't thought of looking... Think I might pay them a litle visit! Thanks!:)

Have you tried eBay. I got some nice Winnie the pooh ones to match my wall stickers, for just a couple of pounds. Xxx

yeah i wouldnt have thought of bnq either only i was gettn a pic for my kitchen months ago and seen the baby ones, also got a lovely winnie d poo lamp shade and nite light there too :) they do wall stickers in the pain and decoration sections too and boarders n what not,

Why not wait and have a canvas done with a pic of you oh n bubba?x

I've had a personalised one made from eBay I've got the Humphrey collection :) x

Why not wait and have a canvas done with a pic of you oh n bubba?x

Awww... That is such a lovely idea!! :). Would never have thought of that! X

Have you tried eBay. I got some nice Winnie the pooh ones to match my wall stickers, for just a couple of pounds. Xxx

Have looked on eBay, but can't see nothing I really really like... Think I'm being a bit too fussy really! Lol

Looking on b&q website - they've got some nice things! :)

Yeah that's what we would like to do :) dunno if we will get round to it once she's here tho but oh does photography as a hobbie so we should really lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back