Inspiration Needed Please!!!

kimmi2506

Reaction score
hi i am new to tri 3 i am 27+1 pregnant expecting a boy

i was just wondering if i could have some lovely insight to what i should do with my nursery i havent got the cot yet but its going to be beech in colour also the only other furniture in the room would be a chest of draws as it is a small room i have this bedding set and blue walls as they were already blue from it being my other sons play room i just cant decide what to do weather to paint one wall white and stick a decal on it maybe the tree or one of these teddy bear ones in blue on white wall or if you have any other ideas as i already have the bedding set then please say

Attachments

• serce_ciemnybez_moskitiera_otwarta.jpg
    serce_ciemnybez_moskitiera_otwarta.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 25
  • $(KGrHqFHJCsE8gQRng9nBPIZ!)PoEQ~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqFHJCsE8gQRng9nBPIZ!)PoEQ~~60_12.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 22
  • $(KGrHqVHJEwE88eJ2PLSBPbbNC4zOw~~60_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqVHJEwE88eJ2PLSBPbbNC4zOw~~60_3.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 15
  • $(KGrHqJ,!iwE68Ozrg5YBO)kpWk)p!~~60_3.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!iwE68Ozrg5YBO)kpWk)p!~~60_3.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 12
i like the tree hunni and if i were you i would have 2 walls blue and 2 white to help reflect the light and also keep it a nice light room for baby x x x

We painted all our walls neutral and neutral carpet. All of the accessories are pink (bedding, curtains etc) we have cupcake canvases on the walls and I made her name in big chunky patchwork letters.

Looks really good I'd upload a pic but her name is a secret :D

Hope this gives you some ideas xx

thank you for your comments i think i will do two walls white and on the wall opposite wall to his cot keep it blue but put the tree i still have time so ill keep thinking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back