Bean's not giving up :-(

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Ok, so I had methotrexate yesterday, and as a result loads of skin and hair has fallen off, and i feel sick as a dog. Hcg count is going up still though, and no bleeding.

Does anyone know how long this can take? I've got to go for more blood tomorrow and scan on friday. Why oh why is the bean in the wrong place? Its clearly a fighter...:wall2:

i dont know sorry but didnt wanna read and run with both my mmcs my body would not let go of the pregnancy even with the tablets and pessery last yr and a whole day of beeing in agony still my body would not let go and this time the baby had stopped growing about 2 weeks b4 i knew it and i wasnt going to put my body through all that again and went for erpc right away,i hope its not long for you (((hugs))) xx

sorry didn't want to r&r, i hope someone comes on who can advise you more. Big hugs hun, what an awful process for you xxxx

Sorry love it can take a while. Both my beans were gone for 2 weeks before I started to bleed. but yours is slightly different to mine. I'm sure someone will see this who has some advice. I know the wait is killer.

I'm thinking of you and send you lots of :hugs:

Last edited:
I hope ur bleeding starts soon. I had an ectopic in sept 2011 and was given methotrexate on a tuesday but didn't start bleeding until the friday or saturday and it lasted around 4 or 5 days xxxx

I lost mine at about 6 weeks and didnt start to bleed unitl i was nearly 11 weeks, i found out about 8 weeks i'd lost it. Mine took a few weeks to start bleeding, its an awful thing your going through and my thoughts are with you they really are. Keep strong.

xxxxx

Well things are I think starting to come right, hcg coming down, having on and off spotting but no real bleeding yet. From what a few girls on here have said i imagine that proper bleeding will be a week after the methotrexate.

DH and I are coping together though, taking strength from each other. Family and friends have been awesome too. Again, I never regret telling people close to us what is going on, its such a good source of comfort.

Things happen how they are meant to I'm a firm believer of that and I got some comfort from that too although it won't ever stop you from feeling sad. Glad your friends and family are supporting you...
Again keep your chin up and my thoughts are with you Hun.
Xxx

It took 4 weeks for my hcg level to come right down after the methotrexate and bean was still there after 2 months when I had my scan but this is all fine now good luck hope you are coping ok! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back