When will it end :(

kanga86

Reaction score
Sorry to repeat this for the ones I who I talk to regularly on here.

As the title says really! I am just so fed up of this waiting game now, it's been 10 weeks since I knew I was going to mc and 9 weeks since it started. I had a dnc on Friday after 9 weeks of continuous bleeding and it seemed to be great to start with, hardly any bleeding. But then yesterday and today has been full of cramps and bleeding again!

I just really want this to end, I don't know how much longer I can stay positive for the future :cry: sorry to bring everyone down but I just can't keep inside, and no one I knows understands why I am still sad about it. Why does it have to be so complicated, all I wanted was a baby. Why am I being made to suffer so much now, I haven't done anything wrong :cry:

All of my love to you lovely lady! Of course ur hurting, u lost something which u wanted with all your heart, and every day that ur ordeal continues is yet another reminder of everything! I'm so sorry ur having to go through this and all my love and hugs are being sent ur way. Much love darling xx

I don't know what to say hun :( just want to give you lots of :hug:s. Can you not phone your gp or consultant and explain that it's all started up again? x

:hugs: oh no, you have been through the mill havnt you.

they do say bleeding can last up to 2 weeks after D&C so i wouldnt be concerned yet hun, i know its tough! i've had 2 D&C and both had different recoveries

i have to say the one i had bleeding after was the quickest recovery (other one had no bleeding, lots of problems and had to wait nearly 3 months for AF) i hope things start to get back to normal for you soon hun :hugs:

If bleeding continues to be heavy i would contact hospital for advice.

Last edited:
You're going to feel low hun, try not be hard on yourself.
I do a lot of meditation and there is a phrase that I use when I'm feeling helpless...... This in time will pass.
You will feel better soon hun, the bleeding will stop and you will have your lo, I know you will. Until then, we are all here for you :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry youre going through this tough time. Nothing we say will make it better but just know we are all here to support you and to talk whenever you need us. Big :hugs: xx

Omgosh ladies, u are all just so lovely. Made me cry even more, such an idiot. I really don't know what I would do without u all :hugs: xxx

Aw hun :hug:

The bleeding is probably expected as they will have disturbed your lining around the attached bit of placenta. Fingers crossed it all sheds quickly and your new cycle can start so you can get back to TTC.

Kanga Im really sorry you have had to go through all this! Hope it all gets better really soon!

Oh lovely, I'm so miffed for you that is still going on, we keep saying it but I hope for you that the post d and c bleeding is short lived so that you can move on. Big big hugs :hug: xxxx

Im sorry you have had to go through this so long :-( thinking of you x

Thank u hun, I really hope u dont have to go through what I did and u have a quick recovery. Big hugs to u :hugs: xx

Hugs to you too, hopefully after friday this can all start to heal. Xx wouldnt wish this on anyone its just awful

big hugs to everyone

Hugs to you too, hopefully after friday this can all start to heal. Xx wouldnt wish this on anyone its just awful

big hugs to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back