Things are looking up!! MAYBE NOT.... HAD ENOUGH!

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hey,

The APU have called me today with some good news, my HCG levels have gone right down!

Heres what my HCG levels have been on each hospital visit:
15/02/07 - 3384
17/02/07 - 2512
02/03/07 - 356
12/03/07 - 12 :cheer:

The nurse said that my uterus is almost empty apart from blood, she thinks that I may be having my first period now (which will be slightly heavier than normal) and I should stop fairly soon. She said some people continue to bleed until they have a normal period and this does kinda make sense as its 26-27 days since i first started bleeding.

Hopefully I will stop soon as its slowing down now and is alot more like a period its also only when i wipe now (fingers crossed!).
When will I be ok to use tampons again? My next period?

Me & OH have made the decision not to use any contraception from now, wait for next period and then start TTC with thermometer and charting etc. If we catch pg this month we arent too concerned but not planning to.

Im feeling much more positive today after hearing my HCG levels have gone down so much. I've even applied for a few part time job to get my out of the house but still enable to to run my own business.

Whats anyones views on the above? Does me having a period now sound right?

im not sure hun but just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world - you deserve it darlin' :D :hug: :hug:

That is great news Jo!!! Fingers crossed for TTC and the job front.
Really pleased things are looking up for you :hug:
Michelle
xx

It seems really quiet around here recently!

Where is everyone? :)

i am back at work so can't really type
i am trying not to cry today
it is as if it never happened, everyone has forgotten!
il try and msm tonight but i am working late
xxx
glad things are better for you, i am at docs friday as things are a bit iffy
tmi i know but has anyone had greyish/light brown discharge which is a bit smelly, possible inf, would i feel ill ?
speak soonxx

That's great news Hon! I hope things work out for you and you get a new bfp really soon.

Bxxxxxx

I'm back to work too and other half dominates computer when I am at home! Really pleased that things are looking up for you. Are you looking to TTC - I am thinking about that as soon as I am clear.
Big hugs :hug: Thanks for your support - you have been a real rock.

Just as long as your all ok thats all that matters! :)

Gemma - try to stay stong, its tough i know. Try to come on msn would be great to chat. Sounds like you may have an infection, ring your GP and explain and they will take a swab and may give you antibiotics. x

Becs - Thanks for your support, much appreciated hun. x

Loz - Yeah we're hoping to try again, hopefully stop bleeding and get things over with first though. Still got some emotional stuff to deal with yet.
No worries with the support - anytime you need to chat just give me a shout hun! x

Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: for u all! xxxxxx

hey im here too now :oops:

I wasnt really on yeaterday in a lot of pain but feeling a bit better now.

hope everyone is ok

Hey Tracey!

Hope your feeling loads better soon, keep up on the pain killers sweet!

:hug: xxxx

Hey babes !

I wouldnt recomend using tampons for a while - your body will be trying to clean you out so to speak, its the same afta labour - best to get it all out if that makes sense.

Maybe you should discuss that with ur doctor when u check ur TOE OUT ! lol

Erm that does sound right about period too

take care sweetie :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i was bleeding for ages and my periods when i had them were only lasting 2 1/2days. I bled all through xmas tho and to january 06 fell preg end of oct 06.

goodluck tho and it will work out this time :)

Its now been 28 days since i started bleeding!! GRRRRR

I would have been 12 weeks pregnant also today, its been a hard day. will post later. x

ah hun here for you if you need to chat not a lot i can say that will comfort you at all or even help but send hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

When I had an early (5 weeks I think) m/c in 2005 my HCG was 76 or something on the last test they did and I got my first proper period about 3 weeks later. Took two more cycles for me to get pg again but I suppose I mustve ov'd pretty soon after the HCG went to undetectable, eh? Are you trying again straight away? x :hug: Oh, another thing was my cycles were about every 30 days before my m/c and went down to 26 days afterwards. Weird eh? meant less time waiting to see if I was pg or not though! GOOD LUCK XXX

Thanks everyone xxxxxx

BEWARE - Pretty Detailed (TMI)

The bleeding has slowed right down, bearly spotting on pad and only when I wipe. Its gone more brown than red now but still some small clots in it. I'm really really preying that this is me FINALLY stopping bleeding, its been a hard & draining 4 weeks but im beginning to get some energy back. :cheer:

I have done this a few times, stopped for a few hours (and been soooo pleased!) then started again heavy. I hope im not getting my hopes up for nothing. I'll keep you posted! 8)

I WAS FOOKIN WRONG!!

Ive started bleeding again, what an idiot I am to think I may be stopping, I should know by now nothing goes right for me!

GRRRRR im so p*ssed off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back