Be careful in the bad weather girls xxxxxxx

BabyBrain

Reaction score
So....we have the back end of a hurricane coming apparently. Just want to tell you all to be careful and not to take any risks (must have my mummy head on lol). If the weathers really bad don't go out unless you really have to and let someone know where and when you are going if you do.
I am really worried about snow this year, don't fancy walking in it without being able to see my feet. Normally it wouldn't matter but last year I fell and broke my lower back (felt like my arse had fallen apart) and I am really worried about it being pregnant this year.
Stay safe and most things can wait til after the bad weather has cleared xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am freaking out about this!!

Apparently Scotland is gonna get it really bad. I've read some things about the top of Scotland getting totally covered in water :shock: i know its probs not gonna happen but its scary none the less.

Its very very windy just now as we speak, hard to imagine it any worse.

Scotland normally gets the tail end of America's hurricanes, so we're kinda used to it.

Good luck everyone. If im not back on tomoz you know it will be bye bye Scotland looool

:)

Lol Littlemiss. I think the East coast is going to get it worse...I think I read that anyway. Hopefully we'll not get those bloody high winds again! xx

loooool

Back at xmas I was taking my wee 1 home from skl & I swear the 2 of us couldn't walk against the force of the wind, trees all over the road & everything.

Hahahahaha its just got really windy and raining here and OH is out fishing :dance: there is a God xxxxxxxx

Its been very windy here today, I'm in Cannock, Staffordshire.
Still very very windy, like strong winds. xx

Seems to have calmed down a bit now.

Not holding out any hope for a day off work/school tomoz

:roll:

I'm in Northern Ireland, we're supposed to be getting a bit too :shock: not gonna lie, I'm bricking it! x

Having a nosey at BBC/Weather & UK.Weather we're in for about 30MPH winds tomorrow here which isn't too bad.

Here is the Severe Weather Alerts page on UK.Weather.com hope it helps some of you.

Rainy and windy :oooo: Not much difference than usual :lol: the wind does seem stronger than usual though x

For those living in Scotland -

Travellers in Scotland are being asked to take care tomorrow and to allow extra time ahead of the expected arrival of the remains of Tropical Storm Katia (formerly Hurricane Katia) early tomorrow morning.

Preparations are being made for wind speeds of up to 60–70 miles per hour in central and southern Scotland, possibly reaching 80 miles per hour over coasts, hills and bridges. The west of Scotland is likely to experience heavy rain.

http://outdoors.caledonianmercury.c...repare-for-remnants-of-hurricane-katia/002590

I'm in Northern Ireland too, like FebMum said its a bit more windy than usual, and I woke up this morning to find my tree at the bottom of my garden full on bent over :(

Little Miss - please be careful!!! xx

oh my goodness about the trees.

Was watching sky news there & it looks like NI is gonna get it just as bad as Scotland!! :shock:

I've taken the day off work & thankfully only need to venture out one more time to collect wee 1 from school later

Keep safe everyone!

:hug:

This is my last week at work and I only work part time - still not looking forward to the drive though!! Just opened my bathroom window and the wind pushed it back closed eeek! And my curtain was sucked out of the bedroom window last night lol. Think I'll make sure the cats stay in today!! xx

looool

for some reason I have a vision of your cats swinging from the trees while they're blowing about.

My cat still thinks she's brave enough to try & climb out the windows even in this weather, she's an indoor cat & far too curious, silly thing is too scared to go right outside tho.

looool

for some reason I have a vision of your cats swinging from the trees while they're blowing about.

:rofl:

We will definitely be having a duvet day today, the wind is getting worse, the noise is crazy. Thankfully I have everything I need in so no reason to go out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back