BD how many times

AislingC

Reaction score
Hi this is my second month :ttc: and i am due to OV on thursday and i was just wondering leading up to OV when should me and OH be BD every day or every other day?

What is everyone else doing?

and on the days of OV should we just go for it as much as we both can?

sorry for very personal questions just a bit confused as to what is best :blush:

lots of :dust: for everyone

well first month i was at it nearly every day and i got a bfn, this month ive bd what 4 times mabe? so will see if thats made a diffrence lol!

they say sperm can live up to 5 days inside you and on the nhs web site they say bd every two days for a good chance, so good luck!!

i just have sex every day before ovulation and the day of and maybe the day after just to make sure i didnt ovulate later. This month has been alot though as i ovulated later than i should of good luck heres some baby dust for you all:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey - this was my 2nd month ttc, and this month, bd'd practically every day up to ov, twice on some occassions, then twice on ov day, then again day after! Afterwatds, I thought to myself that I had done everything I could have possibly done - and then got a BFP!! So my advice - do it as much as poss!!

Good luck, have fun!! :bd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back