When would you BD?!

Annie101

Reaction score
My OH is going away for work on Thursday - the day I ovulate! Typical!

We are trying to BD every other day because everyone says that's better, but it's so incredibly tempting to BD every day!

What do you guys do? Do you BD every day around ovulation time or do you try to be good?!

It's so frustrating that OH is going to be away on Thursday. I can't handle the 2ww without thinking we've at least done everything we can. Maybe Wednesday night will be enough?

I have a Clearblue monitor and am on high today, then high tomorrow, then ovulating Thursday.

Oh god I am totally obsessed. :lol:

have not heard that there is any harm in bding every day unless oh has low sperm count. in fact, i thought you were meant to bd at least once a day around ov? :think:
we are just bd as and when, no routine to it :lol:
still, it's early days for us

My husband is away the whole of next week too and been up at 4am for the last week and so is shattered in the evening....feel like a woman obsessed when suggest it all the time! I have read that better every second day and that what was suggested to me before - good luck! x

We BD every day from the end of AF until the day after OV. Not had any luck yet though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back