BBT chart experts wanted

babytreasure

Reaction score
Hello

I had a huge temp drop yesterday below the cover line - is this normal could it be implantation dip?

Any ideas gratefully recieved.

ff.jpg

Could be implantation dip if not could be progesterone levels dropping or did you have disturbed sleep at all? Either way good luck xx

Yes it could be BUT that's a very unreliable symptom as random peaks and dips are very common. It could be as simple as you sleeping with your mouth open or a cooler night.

I hope it is for you, but many have got excited by dips (myself included) and been disappointed so wanted to give you an honest answer

Have no fear I apprieciate the honest answers! I have no other describable symptoms. This is my first month of + OPK so quite excited as I this is the closest I have got in 18 months.

That would fit. You wouldn't have any symptoms till after implantation anyway. I hope you get some

I have to agree with scotch egg, after temping for over 6 months and having almost evey symptom and sign including temp dips and temps staying high for over 18 days, i was never pregnant at the end of it...

Here s hoping its a different story for you and it was your BFP.

Just dont want for you to get your hopes up then be really let down if af decided to turn up.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

Cande :)

Oh I've just asked the same question should have read all the posts first. Thanks for your help girls. I've never heard of implantation dip before today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back