Temp down but no af

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had this before. I'm 13 dpo, my bbt dropped below cover line yesterday and I was sure AF was on the way, but it still hasn't arrived. In previous months it's always come on the day of lowered bbt. I can't be pg with these temperature drops can I? I know you're probably all going to say test, but something is stopping me. I guess I just want to keep hoping and don't want to see a bfn.:(

i know how your feeling, im also waiting till AF is late until testing this month.. bfn are not good!! fingers crossed for you!! x

Hi Toni,
I know for me - I always get a day or two in between the temp drop and af, unfortunately the temp drop is always right tho, and af does show up :(
Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted to hear hun, but I'm the same as you - just had my temp drop at 11dpo and now waiting for af :cry:

Thanks for the replies, AF did arrive. Guess I just needed to vent and try to stay positive. Ah well dh is now looking forward to next fertile window though ;)

Morning everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had this before. I'm 13 dpo, my bbt dropped below cover line yesterday and I was sure AF was on the way, but it still hasn't arrived. In previous months it's always come on the day of lowered bbt. I can't be pg with these temperature drops can I? I know you're probably all going to say test, but something is stopping me. I guess I just want to keep hoping and don't want to see a bfn.:(

Hello, I would think you've got 50/50 chance. Me and my husband started trying for a baby since mid of Feb. We were hoping to find out are we lucky yet by the end of march. I've read lots of info about body temperature and other things but some things were confusing me. My body temperature went down to 97.4F ( 36.3C)... so i thought well probably not much chance of getting PG this month. But strangely enough I was having cramps all the time, headaches on and off, a feeling that heartburn is coming, shivers, fuller breasts ( but no pain). Waiting was killing me, few times i thought to take test but something was keeping me bach, thought too early ( my cycle is 28days, I'm on my 22nd day of my cycle. My ovulation should of happened around 1st of march but i dudpect it happened earlier)...and this morning i decided to do the test even knowing that is too early and surprisingly enough i saw a pink test line. It's Positive ( even i still 6days away from my period which is now very unlikely to happen for a long time)
So every person is different. Advice would be do the test and save yourself from worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back