temp drop at 8dpo

jrswife_07

Reaction score
Hey ladies help please I have been charting my temp and today it did a major drop it went from 98.2 to 97.3 and i was just wondering if it could have been an implantation dip and if any of you others have had this happen and still got a bfp

sorry i can't help but didn't want to RnR, hope someone else can answer for you. I don't chart my temps sorry xxxx hope it is though! good luck!!

I chart my temps & as long as it doesn't drop below cover line it's fine, most likely implantation.

Xx

It dropped below coverline and then today went back up to 98.6 which is the highest it has ever been!!!

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure then sorry. You don't have a fever or anything du?

See how it goes nxt couple of days.

Xx

Nope don't have a fever! I just really hope this means I'm prego....I have been ttc for close to 5 years now! So hopefully this will be my bfp and if not then I will continue to keep trying

Well hopefully it was just a massive implantation dip.

Really hope u get your :bfp:

Sending you lots of baby :dust: :dust:

Xx

hey, try not to look at temp chanegs day to day, its the cycle as a whole that is important. have you got a link to your chart?

I really hope it's a good sign for you but please (and I mean this in the nicest possible way) try not to get to excited about a temp drop half way through the 2ww, I have this every cycle and think its pretty common unfortunately.

Thanks ladies and I will try not to get them up but there is no promises lol and no I don't have a link sorry my chart is on fertility friends app on my phone

It's so hard not to get excited, I did last month with all my symptoms & temp dip.

Xx

I'm sorry maybe this month!! My temps happened to drop again so we will see what they do tomorrow...:$

so has your temp dropped twice but gone up again straight after both times? look up triphasic charts, see if that is what yours looks like?

Well its dropped once, went up, and then dropped again today.....we will see what it does tomorrow! I hope it does go back up o really want my bfp lol

Hi jrswife,

How are your temps doing now? I had a massive temp drop also yesterday at only 4dpo & has gone up today. When is af due?
Xx

Well af showed up last night....I kinda knew it was coming being that my cycles are pretty regular!! Maybe this month...hope your temp drop means something good for you.

Sorry the :witch: showed up. I'm not feeling very positive this month so not getting my hopes up. Think it's too early for implantation & I've read on the net it doesn't necessarily mean anything web u get a temp drop.

Fx for you in March. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back