temperature drops

dinoscooby

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new on here but have spent hours on these sites. I have a 26 day cycle and have been rtfm and using a bbt temperature chart. I was due on on Tuesday but temp was still raised, has been between 36 and 36.2 since ovulationso i did test and it said not pregnant. I have really sore, full and swollen breasts, terrible heart burn, eating loads and actually feel different, my mum even said I looked different. Anyway yesterday my temp still 36, this morning 35.8 but still same symptoms, no sign of period so did another test but again not pregnant. I'm normally right on time and I'm wondering if i might still be pregnant but not enough hcg yet or if the temp drop means definately not? Any advice please as driving my self crazy. Stupidly I've actually got 2 children but my youngest is 5 and when they were conceived was just trying and never took temps etc and was irregular cycles so only checked with tests when I started being sick and can't really remember how I felt at that stage except sick. Would really welcome advice. Thanks x

hey im in 2ww and im 10dpo today....yesterday my temp dropped to below 36 degrees, i am waiting to test so im not sure im afraid hun but i really hope its a good sign for you and u get ur bfp. judging from the forum some women dont show up on a hpt the first month so it may be that thats the case with you? sorry i cant be of more help fx for you tho xxx

Thanks for reply. F x for you too. I know I prob sound really desperate but my husband and i divorced 2 years ago and 8 months ago we realised we couldn't live without each other and got back together and we are getting re-married next month and decided a few months ago we wanted another child and our 2 have always asked for another brother or sister so sort of making a new start with everything so i just want it to happen to re start our new life together as a family. X

awe thats really nice. well i hope u get ur bfp really soon :) cant wait to get into first trimester :) xx

Thanks and yes so do i, If it doesn't I guess we'll keep trying!!!! Good luck too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back