BBT chart experts can you figure this out?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by sunshineray, Aug 28, 2016.

1. sunshineray

sunshineray New Member

Hey all
    Just looking for some advice.. my cycles are infrequent but normally arrive either +/- 1 day.

This is my first cycle TTC and guess what of course AF has to be late!

I was due on the 24th

thought I ovulated on the 10th due to OPKs and BBT increase, which fitted in with my AF due date (24th) giving me a 14 day luteal! AF due date I started spotting (24th)... its now been 4 days since I was supposed to start AF and although spotting is slightly heavier (still lighter than my normal spotting 2 days before AF) still no period and I’m now 18dpo?!?!

If this ovulation is true should I be worried that the temps dipped below a few times?
    Should I be worried about how long my luteal is? and that my AF is late?:eh:

Yet the second BBT app i use (fertility friends) changed my ovulation day to the 19th, so according to that I’m only 9dpo but been spotting since the 24th (AF due), which means spotting since 5dpo?!?!

Spotting at 5dpo is ridiculous and can’t be any good :shakehead:
    It also looks like my AF is on the way seen as though the temps have decreased the last 2 days and its not an ideal luteal length

Which scenario/chart do you think is most likely?

#1 sunshineray, Aug 28, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  2. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

I would say fertility friends is more accurate

3. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

I agree, and FF is right 99% of the time with me. I've spotted from 1dpo before so it's not impossible unfortunately xx