BBT chart experts

Amber8

Reaction score
Can you ladies have a look at my chart? I got a smiley face on my cb digi on the 13th & my temp rose on the 15th, confirming I ovulated on the 14th. I did opk's after my + & they were neg so I stopped & assumed I'd ovulated.

I normally have an 11 day LP so af was due yesterday. Been having quite bad af cramps since sat night so was sure she was on her way. Felt sick all day yesterday & cramping all day. Af didn't turn up & still hasn't, did an frer & a cb digi this morning & both negative.

I'm heart broken as stupidly I got my hopes up. I have an appointment with the gp on thurs for results of my 21 day bloods so that will confirm ovulation or not.

But I'd really appreciate anyone to look at my chart to get some outside opinions.

My Ovulation Chart

Many thanks xx

looking at that chart, i would say you were pregnant! your temp should come down for AF starting. So either you ovulated later than you thought, you fertilised an egg but it didnt attach, or your LP phase is super long this cycle.

or you could still be pregnant....... did you use a FRER? good luck.x

Yeah I used an frer & a cb digi & both were negative. I must of ovulated later there can't be any other explanation for it, the only day it looks like it cud of been is the 19th, which makes af due Saturday. I didn't think ure LP could change?

Feel sick still & have af cramps, feel really emotional due to bfn tests & had a cry in the office toilets.

Xx

awwwwwwwww:hugs:dont cry!

I was going to suggest that you may have OVd later as I had a wee peep at your chart and your cycle lengths are different, but I dont temp or anything so I thought best not too put my nose in :x

luck that you have caught your egg this cycle then :)

xxxxx

I can only think that is whats happened but I'll know for sure on Thursday as I get my blood results.

Xx

How did you go about asking for your blood tests, did you just say I think I may be pregnant can I have my bloods done?

My GP seems to be a bit not helpful, I work in the NHS and I know that all these are available to me but I never ask incase shes like well actually you only need to wait two weeks so wait!

Do you get blood tests done every month ?? xxx

No I was having bloods done anyway to check I'm ovulating due to previous problems, so its just a coincidence that this has happened & my appointment is on Thursday.
Xx

I don't really understand charts, but what I DO understand about them is you get a temp drop before AF and yours certainly is going in the opposite direction? Maybe you ovulated later like everyone else is saying, but hopefully the 21 day blood results will let you know xx

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun, you are certainly NOT out yet! Not by a long shot!

Yeah it normally drops 2 days before af & mine has just been getting higher.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back