Triphasic chart!!!!! UPDATE BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solo

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!!
First month taking BBT - so interseting !!!
Anyway, put all of my temps into fertility friend today and you get the VIP treatment for 30 days. The analysis came back and said I possibly have a triphasic chart showing a second rise in temp on 10dpo.....
OH MY GOD!!!!!! :shock: Af due tomorrow and temps for the last 3 days have been 36.9C. Is this a bad or good sign??
My boobs are sooooo sore, usually only get pain in the left one before af but have pain in both this month!!
Anyone else had this?? Don't want to get my hopes up!!! Please let it be my month!!!!!! :pray:
Sorry for the long post!!!!!!
Any replies greatly appreciated!!! :D

GOT MY BFP THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

:wave: :wave:

Hi solo

A triphasic chart is a really good sign of pregnancy although it doesn't always signify pregnancy. If you AF is due tomorrow and you sill have higer temps then it can't be a bad thing.

What are your average post OV temps like??? Apparently if you get 18 higher temps after OV then it's pretty much certain that you are pg but a test would be needed to 100% confirm it.

When will you test?? We are having a mass testathon on Friday if you want to join us all? We're going to see how many BFP's we can get. Most of us who are testing are due our AF's tomorrow, Friday or Saturday.

Also, you can add a link to your FF chart in your signature if you go to the 'sharing' section of FF and choose to set up home page.

Good luck for a BFP :pray: :hug:

Yeah, I'll join the testathon on Friday!!!!!!!
Will put chart into signature - found the home page bit - what do i do next????? Not the most computer literate!!!!!
PRAYING FOR MASS BFP'S ON FRIDAY!!! Also DH birthday Friday - what a pressie that would be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Post ov temps are around 36.5c

Basicially you get a shift in temps after you ovulate, so you normally see lower temps pre ovulation, then a step up after you ovulate. A triphasic temperature chart shows a second shift upwards with sustained higher temps. Click on the link in my signature and scroll down, my last months chart (January) was triphasic from 7dpo.

Thank you...All of this is very interesting...learning how the body works!

hi solo,

I'm in the same position as you, first month temping and filling in the chart, and I'm due today, tomorrow or Friday. My temps are still high but I've been getting AF cramps today :(

10pm and no sign of AF...

its not over 'til its over...

Good luck!

Hi Satch :wave: :wave:
Are you in the testathon???
My AF due today - no sign of her whatsoever!!
No pains, no spots and no moodiness!!!! Temp still high today - way above cover line!!!!!Getting a little excited now!!! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

There you are see! The Triphasic chart was very correct! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back