I'm late

kellylou

Reaction score
last month my af was on the 24th before that it was the 28th Jan so as it was 21 days between af was due yesterday from the last day of af so think am late but am o confused just don't know.
I tested yesterday and got a bfn but a bit of brown spotting on sat so not sure if the :witch: is on her way :eh:

Welcome to my current world!! It's horrible isn't it, the not knowing??? Do you feel anything else? :dust:for you though and lots of positive thoughts along with it! xxx

Just had stomach cramps as in THE stomach cramps that every time you go to the toilet you are going to find the :witch: has been visiting!!
Have done 3 tests got bfn just wondering if there is a better one to do

Hey KellyLou, which tests are you using? Do you know how sesitive they are? Xx

Saturday might have been implantation bleeding. Fingers crossed for you hun. xx

they are hcg tests 25ml of sensitivity goes stright to 1 line :bfn: clear and simple I think the brand is

Yeah I keep getting those cramps, yesterday they were really bad but still no AF yet...Good luck! xxx

Hey ladies im now 28days late & no sign of af at all, have had lots of pregnancy symptoms but 4 bfn, blood test aswell. driving me insane!! hope u get the right results & dont have to wait to long :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back