Bambeano, anyone?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi girls! :wave:

I know you may think that I am too early on to consider buying such things but I am only planning! I am an orginisational freak!

There has been some advertisement here and there and I came across on this site a little bean bags called Bambeano, basically they are a bean bag for babies to go on and sleep etc and they are good for supporting the baby whilst lying and is comfy them and is suppoesed to be good for them sleeping on as the beanbag takes shape of the baby's body..

Anyway, was just wondering if anyone actually had this and if their baby liked it or if you have heard if its good? I really like the look of it and it would be good as it is easy to move etc but dont want to stick it on my "to get" list and its rubbish..

:wave: Heya,

I have seen these in a shop and I really liked them!! The only reason we didn't get one is because we were given a bouncer from a close friend.

xx

thanks for getting back to me!

i think they look well cool! i have been offered a bouncer from my mum as shes buying me stuff in but i feel everyone has one of them, i like to be different but if they are shit i wont buy one lol.

I know a couple of people who have them and their babies sleep brilliantly in them.
They just look so comfy and cosy lying in them, also they seem to get pretty good reviews on Amazon.

The annoying thing is the natural one would look brilliant in my TV room!! I may be swayed....

Aw good, thats it, its sold.

I will probably get a coloured one cause I will be finding out what baby is.

I googled them and seen like ones where someone has took an actual pic and not just like the one you see on the advertisement and it looked bigger than I thought which is good, I thought it would last the baby long on looking at the pic in the advert but they are a decent size.

I hear its good for sleeping, hear its better than rocking as its soo comfy! plus your baby will get used to the rocking.. then all you end up doing is rocking it to sleep until its about 4 lol!

Bambeano it is.

I've seen these on Ebay for about £20, I was debating getting one but haven;t done much research on it or read any reviews.

The baby in the picture did look uber comfy though lol :) xxx

I caved a bought one!! I figure hubby is away at the moment and I have been feeling a little down, nothing fits at the moment and I can't find any nice maternity tops so screw it, if I can't spend money on me I will spend money on LO!! It's going to look brilliant in our TV room and hopefully we will be able to use it for naps, rather than me running in and out of our bedroom to check on LO in the crib x

Last edited:
wowwww :) well your due well before me so let me know how you get on with it ;)

Will do hun.... Although my memory is rubbish at the moment so you may have to remind me!!x

Lol, Karate Kid! Good for you!
Hope lo likes it when they get here!

I will KK lol cause I really want one and if theyr as good as they say then its a definate buy!

I was gonna get a little moses basket for the living room but the bambeano seems big but wont take up too much room, plus it could be placed on the sofa probably when the baby is young and doesnt move alot of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back