Mothercare spin pram

babybump3

Reaction score
Hi all i am new to this forum and not sure if this is the correct place to post this, sorry if it isnt.. I was just wondering if any one has got/used or considering the buying the Mothercare Spin? I have fallen in love with it and it ticks all the boxes that i want from the pram but after reading reviews their is alot of mixed ones..... Just wondered if anyone has used one and not liked it, it has broke etc etc or if you ahve had one and love it thansk x

Why don't u go into mothercare and have a play round with the pram xxx

I have done that today and it seemed fine just wanted to get peoples views on it if they have ever had it or got it x

I don't have it but you always read bad reviews about things , I have a silver cross 3d and it had terrible reviews but I love it . Xxx

I have also fallen in love with the mothercare spin!! Had a full demo the other day and its amazing!!! :) my friend has had it in the past and says it was brill! Xxx

Mellymoomin06 thats good to hear that someone else loves it too..... x Think it is one to purchase i change my mind after the baby is 8mths and always get a new one lol x

Mellymoomin06 thats good to hear that someone else loves it too..... x Think it is one to purchase i change my mind after the baby is 8mths and always get a new one lol x

Lol...i just love it. Cant wait till it gets to the time in my pregnancy wherw i can start actually buying stuff!! When are you due!? Xx

Just make sure it fits in your car ;)

The onlt thing id say abt this pram is the basket is not very big underneath - i love it and it was one of our options but just knew i wouldnt be able to fit stuff under - have a look at the mothercare Xtreme - its amazing and loads of people have commented on it. Usually one of the colours are on offer hlf price - either the giraffe print or the grey one xx

Hi girls! Don't want to put a downer on it but I fell in love with this pram too and I looked into loads of reviews on it and people were taking it back after a few months because it was faulty and the spin part of it kept getting stuck. I went into mothercare and asked the people that work there and even they didn't recommend it, saying that it was the most returned buggy in the store. I ended up getting the babystyle oyster and it is great. Read up on the spin a lot before you get it xx

I too have the oyster and I love it :)

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

We are getting the silver cross 3D. We had a play today and I love it I had my heart set on a silver cross and can't seem to love any others I try :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back