own brand baby products or not?

I've heard a lot of good things about Asda nappies, my Mum bought me a box of 80 for £3 when they had their special baby event, bargain! x

I can only use own brand wipes on my lo as they are much kinder on her skin. Johnsons brings her skin up in a terrible rash! The more expensive sometimes mean more chemicals! Tesco nappies are fab!

Most of the stuff I have are brand products but I've got asda little angels baby wipes as they smell lovely!

i would use shop brands apart from tesco baby shampoo because it stings the eyes so i will be buying no more tears from johnstons

We have got Pampers, huggies (bought with vouchers), and little angels nappies. We plan to switch to reusables from about two months though.

As for toiletries we will be using Miamoo as I am keen on using paraben and colour free products. My SIL uses it on her children and loves it. But friends of mine have been perfectly happy with good old Johnsons. Cx

We will be using Pampers, huggies and then little Angels nappies.

As for bathing stuff, I've always used simple baby on him as he reacted with Johnsons and own brand. I still use it now and its stocked in £1 shop too, so dont have to pay the £3 Boots want for it! :)

I've heard great things about the Little Angels range. I have a small pack of pampers from when I got my boots vouchers. I want one of those johnsons toiletries boxes so it lasts me a long time, then I would have no problems buying own brand products. I'll be using cotton wool and water though for the first few weeks x

I too have heard really good things about the Asda little angels range.. I've bought some nappies to try out and the range of toiletries too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back