Bad tummy all day...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Not sure if I should worry but I've had a bad tummy all day including Diarrhea. Not sure what's caused it. I do get IBS from time to time and have been getting a lot of trapped wind. Anyone else had bad tummy for no obvious reason?

Yes on and off since I found out!! i put it down to hormones!! :( I know its not nice but would say if you have it for longer than a day at a time then maybe go doc s:)

xx

I haven't had it but apparently there is a bit of a 24 hr bug going around. See how you feel tomorrow and if its still there try and see your gp. Get as much fluids into you hun xxx

Yeah I have had the poops a few times since being pregnant :lol:
I read that it's normal in pregnancy. It might be because of drinking more water, taking folic acid/vitamins or just eating different to what you did when you weren't pregnant :) I have been drinking more water and taking folic acid so that's what I blame for my upset tummy xxx

Yeah I have had it! Maybe it's a pregnancy thing not nie! Hope u feel better tonorrow

Still suffering and I feel so hot and clammy too. Trying to get through to docs for an appointment today. :-(

Sorry for moaning but might have food poisoning. Will all be ok if I have? I'm so worried now. :-(

Awww hunnie, I hope you're okay! Have you spoken to midwife/doctor? xxx

Been to docs and sent sample off to hosp. Hopefully get results tomorrow. Still unwell. :-(

Sorry to here that Lulabell, like everythings not difficult enough without being ill as well.

Although I've had the runs on and off a bit - kinda assumed it was PG symptoms, a few off the girls on here seem to have had it at one point.
i seem to swing from one to the other - the really bad diet (on my part) just now is prob not helping.

xxx

Hun Im sure all will be fine. Just get fluids into you even if u cant eat.
You can also get fluids in u by sitting in the bath... thats why u go wrinkly. So if fluids are passing thru you quickly, maybe try sitting in a warm bath.
Hope u feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back