Pains...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Hi all, a question that probably gets asked quite often but I'm still getting really bad pains. Like period pains. I'm also getting sharp pains across my tummy. Anyone else getting this and could you please tell me its normal? New wave of worry has come over me. :( x

I am getting them hun, I have been told its normal and the time to worry is when you are doubled over in pain and / or bleeding. I have noticed them much more in bed at night, especially when I lie on my side :( x x x

Exactly the same here! I wake up and and it hurts so much! And when its the middle of the night like that I struggle to get back to sleep because I'm worrying about it. :eek:( x

I worry too, I keep listening to heartbeat on Doppler to reassure myself x x

I decided not to buy a doppler as i get scared to easily! Would panic if i couldnt find it. So just hoping all is ok when i go for 16 week midwife appointment next tues. I still feel flutters so hoping thats a good sign?xx

That's a fantastic sign! I got the Doppler purely because we had the amnio, I needed reassurance afterwards, but had to make a deal with hubby that if I couldn't find the heartbeat the first time (before amnio) I was not to use it again till after 20 week scan. Found it straight away though x x

Sounds normal to me its prob stretching but maybe ask the midwife when you go. Although you will be completly reassured when you hear the heartbeat anyway

Totally normal lulubell. Its where everything is stretching still and accomodating your growing baba!

If they get really bad though please contact your midwife :D

I had similar feelings which stopped at about 17 weeks, when at the same time my constipation settled down (tmi?!) so I'm linking the 2! I'm getting different sort of stretching pains now bump is growing. Could just be a co-incidence but the 2 stopped bothering me at the same time x

Iv Been getting them too on and off! I was worried too buy read everywhere that It's normal! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back