Bad tummy

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
The last couple of days I have had a bad tummy, not pregnancy related, more of no.2 related. This morning I had the runs but noticed a little bit of blood in it, the weather is horrid hear at the moment, the humidity is so high and there is a tummy bug going round (not got it though).

I am drinking lots of water, trying to stick to fruit n veg until it passes, however, not sure if this is abd for the baby or would it not effect him as they are two different areas?

Maybe you need some startchy carbs. Just fruit and veg would give me the runs! Maybe something simple like boiled egg & soldiers! (Never too old!!) Damn, just remembered we're not supposed to have runny egg. You could do the same hard biled I suppose.

I've never had blood in it though - I think you should get that checked out.

Hope you get better soon.

:hug:

I was up all last night with a stomach ache and the runs too. I'm felling better now but not quite back to normal yet.

I have just been drinking loads of water and eating plain food like toast, crackers and baby rusks. It seems to be working for me.

I was always told to avoid eating fruit and veg for a couple of days when suffering from diarrhoea, and to stick to clear soups, bland food and water.

As for the blood, it could be that you have piles (which is just as common with the runs) and they are maybe inflamed. Best to get it checked out though.

Hope you feel better soon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back