bad cramping...scared

netty

Reaction score
Due for my termination friday but i am cramping badly now no bleeding yet, i am scared and dont know what to expect? help if you can :-(

mine was medical, not natural so not sure if i can help but try and stay calm. I know its awful and heartbreaking. during the medical management i had a few hours of cramps then when i went to the loo, i kind of had the urge to go and to push, i passed big clots. If you look, i'm so so sorry but if it starts to pass you might see it. I had a lot of discharge, mixed in with blood and saw it pass. I wore big pads but actually most of it passed each time i went to the loo. big hugs, pm me and i'll give you number if you want to call and talk. I hope thats what you wanted to know. I hope for you it subsides and you can go ahead with the eprc on friday as you planned :hug:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Im bleeding today, the cramps arnt too bad but does this mean I cant have my termination? Im so sad although I knew this was going to happen, I almost hoped they had made a mistake. Im sad I may have to flush my baby away it seems so heartless

U can still go in tomorrow they may scan u before hand to see if it's nessecary to operation or not. I had a little bit hanging on for weeks after I mc'ed so if anything shows up on a scan then I would ask if they would still operate. :hugs: xx

Ok thanks, would you recommend i go get pads i only have tampons. I am alone today OH has gone bck to work so i am just sat here so upset, i just cant look when i wipe i just want this to be over. Your thread helped hun thanks xxx

Hi Hun, I when I mc'd I had severe pain (worse than a period) which happened on Thursday and Friday there was lots of blood and some pale tissue, pain got less and on Saturday I passed the sac unexpectedly. I think take some paracetamol and if you pass anything call the EPU I would still go in because two weeks later I am still bleeding where as a help from the medics will ensure you have passed everything. Thinking of you xxx

I haven't worn pads for over ten years but I am and I was told by the mw not to use tampons :( sorry Hun xxxx

Last edited:
thanks hun, its just brown at the moment it just feels like a normal period. Just a horrible sad one.
My mum is taking me tomorrow so i will just have to rest up today and try not to get too upset. I dont know what i would do without this forum seriously, its so reassuring its like having a room full of clucking women taking care of me :)

Big hugs :hug:

Sorry you have to go through this Hun. You need to wear pads because there is a risk of infection. It is better for you if it comes away naturally Hun. Your body is doing it's job as it is should without the need for medical intervention. I hope it is over quickly for you x

rest hun, paracetamol and ibuprofen and only wear pads. Tampons can introduce infection and with your cervix open you are very vulnerable. I got some hefty pads (like sunbeam I hadn't used them for years) get some panty liners too if you dont' already use them, I found i had light discharge for about 10 days afterwards. If you are worried call or go to EPU, def still go tomorrow as kanga said, if you pass the sac make sure they scan you to see if its all gone, poor kanga has been tooing and froing for weeks until they finally did the procedure. :hug:

Lynette I'm so sorry for you going through this. You must not wear tampons cos it can cause severe infection. When I lost mine they told me that. Lots of paracetomol, hot water bottles and take to your bed is the only thing I can recommend. Probably best not to look when you go to the toilet hun. Take care thinking of you. xxxxx

thanks everyone i will have to go out and get some pads today, i know i am taking the easy road with the operation but i am so scared of feeling the baby pass :-( i dont want to see it and i feel awful just flushing it away. You're all so lovely i am getting so upset today i just cant stop crying i think its coz i am alone

Having the surgical option is not the easy way, there are no easy ways in this situation, just whatever helps you get through a horrible horrible time. Noone would even dream of thinking that so please, please don't think that way. Is there anyone who can come and just pop in and keep you company today. Having people around you is so important.xxxxx

:hug: i am so sorry you have to go through this

no-one can come see me really, i am fairly solitary with OH, only have a couple of close friends both of whom have babies, one is 5 months gone and although it sounds awful i just couldnt cope with seeing either of them. is that really bad :-( i feel like i am being a bad person, i think i will just go to town for a while run some errands, pick up some pads etc.

this is such a terrible thing i am getting worse i am sure

Last edited:
ok be calm and everything will be ok.

go to the town now and quite fast, before the bleeding starts. pick pads (no tampons) and painkillers also some chocolate bars that you fancy and some juice sth.

then go back home, find some towels to have handy to put under you for when the bleeding starts and get some painkillers already.
if you feel ok and not in much pain i would advice you to clean the bathroom too so you minimize the risk of infection. then get cozy in bed or sofa, watch tv, google around and have some tissues,water, juice and chocolate bars near you.

you will be fine lynetter, is the worst thing ever but you can go through this and come online every time you feel like chatting or you need help.

if you start bleeding more you have to go to the hospital is soaking more than one max pad per hour or you feel dizzy or in too much pain.

i am going to get a shower and go town so i can just relax, sorry for posting so much lol. I just have to be calm

you can post as much as you want :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back