Miscarriage complications?

Jacksonr

Reaction score
13 days ago I miscarried at 13 weeks pregnant the day before my first scan was due. I needed a D&C and was told that pain and bleeding would stop after a week. By 9 days it had stopped and now I have cramping and bleeding again. Is this a really bad sign?

i have no idea hun call nhs and they will let you know they are always there to helpn and it saves you going out the house and its free i dont know the number but im sure one of the ladies on here will x x x x

it is probably worth seeing ur GP for a bit of reassurance
I had a D&C in october, bled for 4 days 1 day off and then spotted for a week, which I think is average, but then lots of people have had different experiences to me too
big :hug: honey

Sorry for your loss and welcome to the forum :hug:

I dont know but I'd agree that it's worth getting checked to be sure.

Thanks everyone. Off to docs today, desperate to get back together and get on so hoping I havn'e got an infection or anything.

Sorry for your loss, please let us know how you got on :hug: x

So sorry to hear bout your loss but if your still getting cramping it might be normal my bleeding lasted 2 weeks on and off during the miscarriage i had, if your still bleeding withing 3 weeks then you've got to go back because i dont think you should be bleeding for that long.

If your more worried i'd ring your gp or go to nearest A&E.
Hugs to you xx

I forgot to mention that all womens bodys are different during miscarriages, so yours could take a little longer and some take week to stop the bleeding. Mine was 2 weeks and the most horriblest thing ever happened in my life and i was 12 weeks when i miscarried on the 5th sept, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back