back to back

Lou_1

Reaction score
Hey hope u all well

I had my MW appt today and my baby not engaged :( but is lying back to back.

I was convinced i was going to go into labour next week no idea y tbh but my MW was honest enough to say she will see me at next appointment in 2 weeks :(

Just wondered if any of ur guys little babes are back to back or even better has any1 delivered back to back??? For some reason i thought lex did but not sure.. Meant to just be a longer labour isnt it. x

My baby was head down but back to back. However at my MW appointment on Tues he was 3/5 engaged and he wasn't back to back anymore. Your baby still has time to turn around. Mine did. xx

ye... aww thats good to know then. hope mine does the same. I think when u get in ur head ur going early and get told u prob wont is so depressing lol :( x

For some reason i thought lex did but not sure.. x

I think both her boys were back to back and she delivered naturally. My son was back to back and i ended up with a c-section. one doctor told me the c-section was because of his position but another has told me its a load of rubbish. The labour is supposedly more painful as its more into your back and bottom but as ive got nothing to compare it 2 i didnt find it that bad really! theres still time for baby to turn yet anway but even if they dnt it might not cause any problems for u. x

Yeah Lex has natural back to back births. Mine was back to back aswell for a while but he did turn x

AJ was back to back. I didn't know until I was in labour.
I had a induction but that was because he was very lazy and didn't want to come :)

youv'e got time for baby to move. try going on all fours that apparently helps to get them to move. xxx

Noa turned back to back at 41+2 :doh: n I gave birth back to back. My experience was not very good as things went wrong but your little one can still turn hun x

If babys back to back it's harder as your giving birth to the biggest part of babys head first but no reason why you can't, I was back to back 23 years ago and my mum had no problem, just a bit of a graze

I delivered my first, back to back. Head engaged properly but she went back to back. Labour was exxcruciating but I've nothing to compare it to, so I don't know how much worse it really is, hun. But everything was fine. It just felt like the worst period pain and like I needed to knead my fists into my kidneys. Which is kinda how everyone describes labour, I think. So... don't panic. And, my baby was back to back on mon, she isn't now. She moves a lot. You will be fine if she is back to back at delivery, try not to worry. xxx

thanks guys

I think cause my first labour was actually ok im now terrified lol as everything i read either says usually ends in c section or just long and hard :(

Guess he has to come out some way so not going to worry bout it to much now and as u all say he might turn (fingers crossed anyway)
xx

I laboured 8 hours and pushed for 20 mins - it doesn't have to be long, but if you can get a tens, do - the hospital I was at had a spare and put it on me, and I wish I'd known to keep it on - they don't stop pain but they stop it getting too much worse, unless you take it off like I did...............

Hi hun, didn't want to read and run. Looks like the girls have answered. You still have time :) xxx

know when u just feel like somthing not going to go to plan lol i now have that feeling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back