'Back to Back' baby

Kerry

Reaction score
Just had 28 week check up and baby is lying back to back against my spine. The midwife said not to worry and that it has plenty of time to move etc but I am paranoid about it as my first was back to back and I ended up with a 48 hour labour!! :? and I want this one at home!!

Has anyone else's baby been back to back at this stage and then moved in time for due date? Just need some piece of mind before I spend the next 12 weeks on my hands and knees!!!

back to back is nothing... mine's still BREECH! :shock: he had better turn soon because i want a home birth too!!!

here's to our babies turning in time!

Here's to spending the rest of our pregnancies on our hands and knees!!!

lol what a sight that would be..... an arse the size of mine in everybody's face when people come to visit me from now on! not a pretty sight i assure you!!!

from 32 weeks if baby hasn't turned i will be trying it though! along with the breech tilt (OH's multigym comes in handy for this as it can be tilted to the right angle! i have tried!!), reflexology on the "bladder 67 point" (on little toes), frozen peas on bump, handstands in swimming pool (lifeguard will tell me off, i don't care! lol) - and any other method i can possibly think of!!!

Bet mine is bigger than yours!!

I do reflexology and the bladder isn't on the little toe!! Do you know something I don't?!?

don't ask me, it was my reflexologist who told me! lol

i googled it and this is what it came up with:
There are a lot of different ways of trying to turn a baby (bla bla bla...) Acupressure or acupuncture (preferably with a professional), or you can apply finger pressure on Bladder 67, which is on the outside of the little toe on both feet, right next to the nail. If you can't connect with an acupuncturist or acupressurist, consider a shiatsu therapist or someone else who knows the pressure points.
i think she might just have adopted this into her usual reflexology routine from traditional acupressure/acupuncture...? maybe? i'll ask her on tuesday as i have a session then!

Hiya, mine to is breech and I am 32 weeks tomorrow. My midwife told me they don't worry until your 35 weeks, but I am not convinced! :shock:

Hello
I will be 34 weeks on saturday, and i have an appointment on Monday, well at my last appointment i had a different doc for the day and he said he couldnt tell where the head was, so hopefully this next visit i will know more, but he told me he doesnt need to know where the head is till week 36, so i dont know every doctor says different things and you dont know who to listen to lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back