ideas how to releave pain?

roxane 1985

Reaction score
obviously besides having the baby i wondered if anyone had any ideas on how to ease this pain, my lower back and pelvis constantly feels like its going to snap in 2 pieces,while the lower of my belly hurts and aches lot as does the restof my belly now.

i know its cus he is low down and his head is tucked into my pelvis but im just got getting any relief or rest.

ive tried sitting properly, lying down, prop feet up, lying on side (with and with out support from pillows and cushions),sitting up in bed with and without pillows nothing helps, sometimes when i walk it even causes pain down my legs.

ive had a couple of spells where ive not been able to move off my back as ive been in that much pain and it took 2 ppl almost half an hr to move me.

a warm bath only helps while im in the water

Hi hun, OMG I've been exactly the same, nearly in tears at times...not sure what it is but hope u don't mind if I stalk your post?

I feel your pain :( xxx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

well got a midwife appointment next fri so i will ask her if she has any ideas and let you know

Can i join the club too please? (not a club we want to be in) I feel your pain too :( Im not going to be much help though as I cant find anything to ease it x x

Does moving about more help? Maybe your getting seized up? Maybe some stretching everyday could help?

Have you tried a heat pack on your lower back when you sit or lay down? My physio suggested taking paracetamol for 24hrs (at the correct intervals) and not just when the pain is there. It supposedly helps with swelling and pain more then if you just take it once for the pain. But dont keep it up for more then 24hrs and don't go over the max dosage. I would check with your midwife or doctor before trying it, in case it's not suitable for you.

Hope that makes sense.

i think my tiny frame cant cope with my fat son and his big head lmao

Thanks hun, I'm at mw on tues so will ask mine too! It's horrible isn't it :( the main consolation is it'll soo be worth it when we get our bubbas :) xxx

Thanks hun, I'm at mw on tues so will ask mine too! It's horrible isn't it :( the main consolation is it'll soo be worth it when we get our bubbas :) xxx

thats debatible lol, i had grief in my first pregnancy with my daughter, still get it now except rather that being a pain in the back she is a pain in the neck with the back chatting at 3 lmao

I feel your pain. I alos have a constant back ache. Doesn't matter where I am sat, lying, standing I just cannot get comfortable & just ache!

I have a support belt for my pelvis as I am suffering from SPD & that helps. Also my neighbour who has just given birth has kindly lent me a pregnancy support pillow (a triangular shaped bean filled thing lol) ans I sleep with that in between my legs & cuddle it & it supports my bump (as I can't sleep on my back) the first night I slept with that. I slept like a baby! Hehe

Hope you feel better soon. I try to get a little active when I am a little sore, takes my mind off it aswell as being mobile I think helps! GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back