Ouch Bum hurts

Tillytots

Reaction score
LOL - sorry but I have to share...my bum really hurts. It feels like Ive been literally kicked in the butt :lol: Im laughing but it really is painful. Could it be pressure from babies head? It kills at the front from the pressure and wondered if that is why its now hurting at the back?

Had this loads over the last couple of weeks. I assumed the same as you - that it's just the pressure of baby's head. Another little joy of pregnancy :roll:

I am getting more pressure in my lady bits than bum and pelvis pain.

Tilly tots - your due date may 3rd is my original due date, I think we are probably going to be around the same time,,,race on x

my lady bits have been feeling like they are bulging and pelvic bone feels like its caving in :lol: now my bum hurts LOL its a hazardous area!!

how come your date was changed hun? was it at the scan? x

hehe, bless ya!
My bum hurts too. Lol.
I was getting shooting pains in my right bum cheek earlier, lol. Seems like our babies like to vary where they cause the pain!

I got the pain in my bum cheek too, baby is on a nerve today. The pressure pain is just like I need a big pooh though and in a painful way :? sorry if TMI :lol:

I constantly feel like I need to wee or poo now, it's really annoying and uncomfortable :x

My bum used to hurt when I was still working. Now I find that I hardly sit 'normally' at all. I am either always semi lying down (but then my hip bones start hurting) or on my birth ball (like when I am on my laptop I sit on the ball).

I agree with Muppetmummy, I feel that I need to wee all the time. The funny thing is that I CAN wee every 10 minutes if I just go to the loo, so it doesn't seem to be only psychological! Mind though wee doesn't seem to come out with pressure as normally for a while now - it's more like dripping these days and I can't push it to come out faster (sorry TMI).

hi

i thought the pressure i felt when went to loo was varicose veins in that area but thinking bubs head too.

tilly - yeah they put me ahead at scan by like 10 days due to size of head.
babies head has always been quite large and body smaller for some reason, weird...and i know when we conceived so can't think how i conceived 10 days earlier, i would have been on my period so im more than likely gona be late :(

aww your bubs must have a superbrain! Mine has big everything apart from legs which are a week behind the rest of him...must take after me and be a shortie :lol:

Hi
believe you me I am not looking forward to a big head coming out :shock:
I am petite and my hubby is very tall and thin but he has a big head, he he
i told the sonographer, at Christmas the paper hats rip...they don't fit his big skull, it does not make him look out of proportion but still....

I feel i am carrying 2 stone literally around my tummy and think a couple of pound is just babies head. I have hijacked your post a bit here.

re - your spd...i get spd confused with sciatica, are they all linked ?

Babylicious said:
I think it'd baby properly locking into your pelvis x

Me too now, I cant walk at all now :lol: he is right down there pushing alot! hurts to sit on anything :lol:

Ginnymarie - my OH has a big head too LOL babies tummy is even bigger than his head though. SPD and Sciatica arent the same. Ive had both. SPD is more a pullling pain where it feels like your pelvis is grinding together and Sciatica felt like shooting pains in your bum cheek and legs and your legs give out when you walk - both equally wonderful :D

god knows what i have

just a combo of back, hip, groin, inner thigh and pelvic pain and lots of clicking and limping?

aye well....we are all in together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back