Sharp pain when moving in sleep

lrb

Reaction score
I was in agony! It happened last night & night before! I rolled over as couldn't sleep so tried to get comfy facing other way, I got my pillow from between my legs and rolled.. Well this massive shooting pain came across from my right side as was complete agony!! It took my breath away! I grabbed matress and couldn't even speak! Tried to wait for it to stop but it wouldn't until I layed back on other side and waited a few mins for it to ease! Honestly scared the hell out of me! But happened again last night but instead I rolled opposite direction but pain still came from right side, really low down across my belly! This time I shouted fuck! And had to like pant for it to ease! Ive never felt anything like it in my life! Wasn't like a stretching pain at all! I get really really painful movements from grace, she shoots from one side of belly to other it feels like which feels like her head is actually between my legs coming out! So what the heck is contractions gonna feel like and labour!?!? Actually terrified now! What could it be?? I'm just assuming its all growth but Blimey Charlie I was in so much pain!!
X

I've had this as well. Once I went to roll round via the front, and actually thought I was gonna be stuck on the bed I was in that much pain. I think it's to do with ligaments and stuff, sometimes they get pulled the wrong way. Think I had it about 3/4 times, but - touch wood - not for a few weeks now. Xxx

Yeah I just assumed it was but it's not nice is it, I almost got it again just now, started to twist on sofa to get comfortable and I felt it coming on so quickly sat back the way I was and it stopped thank god! Fingers crossed for us both it doesn't come back anymore!! X

I had this too, it happened twice and was absolutely horrible!
I mentioned it to my midwife and she said it's probably down to laying on a nerve and not to worry.

I had this a couple of times too, and just put it down to pulling a muscle that's already being stretched due to baba. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back