Back in town!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
Well Im home! Had an amazing break and lovely holiday with OH and Rosie, some parts with In Laws were nice but NEVER EVER AGAIN am I inviting them away, plus NEVER EVER AGAIN am I staying in a caravan with other people..the van was luxurious and slept 6 but thats it for me - next year it will just be us. :)

I will try and post some pics in the next few days, the weather was fantastic and so warm - but after all that its jolly nice to be home again and connected the WWW!

Helen xx

Welcome back!! Glad you had a nice time (well, parts of it anyways!) you certainly had the weather for it!

glad to have you back, fab weather isnt it!! holidays with the inlaws is probably a step too far, but glad you enjoyed it!

Welcome back - you certainly brought the weather back with you!! xxx

Thanks ladies - yes Tiny I will be re-evaluating any bright ideas and good turns of the day from now on! Im just too nice sometimes!

Everyone been ok then? I missed everyone, it was very strange not logging in every half an hour! :)

Welcome back x never realised you were called Helen too! x Glad you enjoyed most of it and the weather was nice for you x

hi! glad you had a good time!
look forward to some piccies xx

I think the main event of the week has been Toon's boy arriving. I got sick...twice, bloomin typical! Better now though :) mustve been having rosie's mummy withdrawl symptoms!

I think the main event of the week has been Toon's boy arriving. I got sick...twice, bloomin typical! Better now though :) mustve been having rosie's mummy withdrawl symptoms!

Aww I must have been having sympathy nausea with you! Two days of it, I thought that morning sickness had returned. OH cooked fried breakfast for him and his dad on Thurs and Fri, I almost threw up both times, crikey it was horrible!

Glad your're feeling better now Tiny, when do you start your maternity leave? :)

havent even got my application form in yet!! MUST do that tuesday or Ill miss the deadline.

Im asking to go end of July. Its quite late but I figure if Im feeling awful or go into labour early I can just get a doc note and start earlier. I want to work as late as possible cos Im only taking 9 months and want them all with my little boy :)

Are you still off work with Rosie?

So nice to have you back Helen! Know what you mean about the inlaws, I went with mine for only a few days last year and NVER again for me too!

Did you take Rosie to the beach while you were there? bet she loved it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back