Camping

Bloom

Reaction score
I said to my oh the other day that maybe next year it would be nice to start going camping with dd as it would be nice family time. Well hes only gone out and already brought a van to convert to a camper :shock: So now i have a few questions.

Whats camping like with a baby?
If you have a caravan/camper do you go to camp sites or just drive around and stop where you feel like it.

MIL has a very posh camper and they go away most weekends. They usually stop at actual site so you can hook up your electricity. Usually costs about £15 per night.

Unless you install and invertor or mini generator?

Sounds great - some of my best holidays as a kiddie were camping!

camping in a campervan is great :D I'd recommend getting an awning of some sort, means if its raining you have somewhere dry to hang out and store all the cr*p you end up taking :)

We normally end up at proper sites as finding somewhere to camp/ park up is pretty difficult unless you are in the middle of nowhere.

Our caravan is in storage between Falmouth/Truro and we've taken Finn twice -both times he's been excellent and has slept really well!! The campsite we use has even got a separate bathroom to the "bog block" so we were able to bath him properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back